Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hooriya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 12:30 PM
    I'm stressed
    I am very tensed now a days. I love my husband very much so he does too... (as for as I know.) We were engaged for three years and used to live in different countries. He used to call me twice a day even though it was very expensive.
    Since after marriege we are living together. He is very nice to me and loves me. He never been out in nights. But my problem is that sice I joined school people are used to tell me that he used to go with so many girls... He has told me that he used to go out with girls... But its really hurts me... once I caught him on tagged setting up with some girl but I am concerned he used to go out side with girls may be ha had s** with someone. Its really bothers me... It talked to him about tagged but he was pretending as he does not know... But I made him realize that I know about her internet dating... he often goes to that site and there are only girls on his account... it get mad when I see this... I don't know what to do. Please give me some advise how can I get over with it??
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 12, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Tell him how you feel. Tell him that in your marriage there is room for love, trust, sharing, having goals, being with friends and family and so on. Your environment should feel safe to both of you. The responsibilities of the relationship and are very important and both must be aware of this fact. You choose not to be in a relationship with any man who makes no attempt to dedicate himself to the relationship, fails in his responsibilities, sacrifices trust and lacks any desire to make you feel that you are his lovely wife. You have a responsibility to tell him how you feel and what you expect from him and if he is not able to deal with his responsibilities as a husband then you have a responsibility to yourself and you will have to remain strong and secure in your heart and this you must do with or without him. Life is yours not his. Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so stressed out anyone that can help please do I could use it [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so the past school year I have been sooo stressed out me and my mom have been fighting a lot and like right now we are not talking. I have been missing my dad a lot lately. My boyfriend says some stuff that stresses me out and I'm always freaking out that he is leaving me and it kills me...

Very stressed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently in college and I still have trouble with my math homework I get all the help I can still it isn't enough same with my science class. I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm stressed out already [ 2 Answers ]

:( I'm stressed out already I'm tired of trying to please everyone in my family and in my relationship! I have recently dropped out of high school because I'm so depressed that I failed every single one of my classes know I just quite my job because I'm suppose to start watching my nephew I love...

Stressed out [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I thought at 1 point I was pregnant but I wasn't I was just late but now I'm really stressed out!! I get pissed of easily and I crnt be arsed wi all that because I work a lot and see my friends and boyfriend does any 1 have any tips or advice would really help!ANy tips on chiilin...

Stressed [ 6 Answers ]

OK so basiclly I'm pretty stressed right now I'm going into high school witch I'm kind of nerviose about And I really like my best guy friend but I'm not sure what to do he tells me that he loves me to and misses being with me but then he says he doesn't want a girlfriend So what should I do

View more questions Search