Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2006, 03:36 PM
    I'm so stressed out anyone that can help please do I could use it
    Okay so the past school year I have been sooo stressed out me and my mom have been fighting a lot and like right now we are not talking. I have been missing my dad a lot lately. My boyfriend says some stuff that stresses me out and I'm always freaking out that he is leaving me and it kills me because I've been hurt so so much and then my friends one of my best friends got into the wrong crowed this year she is only 14 and shee gets drunk and high every weekend and some mornings she's had sex 3 times and she tried to killherself twice by over dosing on pills and now she has started cutting again and I'm just so scared that something is going to happen to her and I don't know just a lot of has been going on in my life lately and I honestly can't take it anymore and I'm not sure how to get ride of this and what I should do about my friend any ideas please I could use them badly??
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Nov 30, 2006, 03:44 PM
    Well before you start the road to recovery, take some time out to step back and have a look at things.
    I suggest you grab a friend, not one who will stress you out by talking about everyone, just someone who you can chat to and have fun with, go to a shopping centre and find somewhere that you can pay them to give you a massage and just lay there will your friend being pampered and chatting, it'll help you relax trust me
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 05:00 PM
    I'm sorry you and your mum are not talking but you really need to talk to her, tell her how worried you are about your friend. No need at this point to give your friends name just ask your mum for some advice on how to deal with her. And try to get on better terms with your mum, you never know when you might need her help. If it is really too difficult to talk to your mum try to find another grown up that you trust and ask their advice. All this going on with your friend is more than you should have to deal with alone. Can your boyfriend help? You have too much on your plate at the moment, you really need someone to talk to.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2006, 10:33 PM
    First, a boyfriend isn't going to save you. I know its easier to lean on someone, and the affection can be a boost, but if he's driving you more mad than not, sometimes you need to be alone.

Second, I'm not saying don't try to help people, but realize you are your first priority. Some people don't want to be saved, and some people make it their mission to try to be saved. Your friend certainly is looking for help or attention or both. Just remember, he choices are hers.

Third, you and your mother might go round and round for a few years. It's a tough time for you, and it's a tough time for her. You know you miss her. She misses you too. After all the noise and nonsense she is there for you, even if its not in the way you want or expect. She is there for you.

Here's the thing. The next few years of your life are just crazy. Demanding, exciting, maddening, frustrating, invigorating, confusing. It's the truth. Have more faith in yourself. One foot in front of the other. Things do get clearer in time. It takes time to really get your footing under you sometimes.

I promise you, you just need to hang in there. I fyou need to talk to your friend about her problems, do it. If you need to talk to someone else about her, do it. If you need to tell your boyfriend to back off, do it.

I know, I know... not that easy. But is it easier to let it eat you up inside? Remember, you are your priority. You cannot save your friend and you cannot make your boyfriend happy. You can make you happy. You can save yourself. You can try to help them, but only they can decide what they want. Some people just don't want to be happy.

I think you do.

Dec 18, 2006, 06:27 PM
    To stressed cant take it
    Okay so here lately I have just been really stressed out
    I mean I've got stupid high school all the homework trying to keep my good grades
    Friends and trying to help a few that have gotten in with the bad crowed
    And my parents are stressing me out
    And the fact that my boyfried keeps thinking I'm going to cheat on him
    And I would never
    The fact that my whole family is in Florida for christmas this year
    To see my grandparents and so me and my mom are not going to have a real christmas and it's the first year that my whole family is not going to be together this year and I don't know just everything is stressing me out lately and I just feel like dyeing grr someone please help me find a way to get rid of this stress or at least some of it
    oh-wise-wun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 07:09 PM
    well i always have stressful days and yes now that its around xmas i find it hard not to be stressed i think you shuld enjoy the xmas peroid and take it easy as for your bf tell him u dont want to have to keep reasuring him he shuld trust u and as for you not spending xmas with your folks least your have your mum with you count your self luckey other people have nowun to spend xmas with
    as for ways to relieve ur stress i find hanging with frends,be alone for a while helps i can't say it completely works lol well i hope i helped a bit
    take care xxx

Dec 19, 2006, 03:41 PM
    I'm so stressed out and I need a way out!
    I have really really bad stress problems and it is getting out of control.
    I am always crying about little things that people think are little but they end up being a big deal to me.
    And I always screem and stuff
    And I don't know
    But all day long at school I stress out about stuff for when I get home
    And I'm so sick of always being stressed out and crying
    And I already went to the doctors for it to see if they could put me on some sress pills
    And they won't because they said that I don't need them
    When really I do
    What should I do?
    I just go on this stressed out like I am now?

Please help me asap I'm going crazy
    platanoyatlanta Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Dec 20, 2006, 01:33 PM
    Exercise And Taking Baths Will Help In Your Stress And About Crying I Don't Know What To Tell You
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Dec 21, 2006, 04:48 PM
    Yes adding on exercising it is a very good way to relive stress, take a walk or go for a jog/run to clear your mind, try to find a hobby you like doing (like reading or a game) and whenever you are stressed go to it and work on it. Try to keep your mind thinking about whatever your doing so it gets your mind focused on that instead of whatever your stressing over. Sometimes it is good to cry, sometimes you just need a "good cry" to cleans your mind.

-Emotional tears are very different from tears you get when you cut an onion. Cry when you need to alone not around people and it is a very good way to relive sadness or stress.

Good luck! Put a smile on.:D
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Dec 21, 2006, 04:54 PM
    Everyone has problems with stress these days everything is just rush rush get your homework finished, do a test finish a quiz sometimes you just need a break from it all. Try finding a hobby or do something you like doing every once and a while whenever you feel overwhelmed with everything take a break. Good luck!
    twintaurus Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Helllllooooooooooooo... you need Counseling. That means you need to TALK to someone, any one besides your friends or boyfriend. Go to the police station and ask to talk to someone, go to the principle and talk your heart out. YOU need help, they will help you to get HELP. Be smart, and do it.
    ashleighcooper1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2009, 09:39 AM

Maybe try some remedies to calm yourself down sometimes.

Write in a journal about all you thoughts and feelings.

But the best thing to do, would be to sit back, and wait for mother nature to do its thing. By the sounds of things, there isn't much that you can do in your situation. I'd wait for all of it to blow over, which it will, in time. And soon you will feel much better.

p.s, maybe talk to you best friend and tell her how you feel, because I have been in a similar situation regarding my best friends too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stressed Mom [ 10 Answers ]

I would appreciate feedback from parents of teenagers. I have a 15 year old son who recently stole my car in the middle of the night and wrapped it around a hydro pole. He is being charged with Careless driving, driving without a license and my husband and I had to charge him with Theft of a motor...

Stressed to the max [ 3 Answers ]

:( I have a 5 yr old daughter who just come home from visiting her father back in the states. When he flew out here to drop her off, he had to stay for a couple of days. I caught him going to the bathroom in front of her, Which to me is a BIG NO NO and then at dinner time he told her "I don't...

Stressed [ 6 Answers ]

OK so basiclly I'm pretty stressed right now I'm going into high school witch I'm kind of nerviose about And I really like my best guy friend but I'm not sure what to do he tells me that he loves me to and misses being with me but then he says he doesn't want a girlfriend So what should I do

Boyfriend Withdrawals when stressed, how do I cope [ 8 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for almost 2 years and when he gets stressed out he withdrawals and I won't hear from him for a couple of weeks. He says he just needs to be alone but when you care about someone you want to help him. There is always going to be stress in a person life. He's not the...

Pregnant or Stressed? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been doing a lot of searching on the net for information on this kind of stuff and it's very confusing, so I figured I'd ask experts: people who may be moms themselves. The story: I'm not too proud of it, but when I moved back to school this year I got drunk and had sex with a good...

View more questions Search