Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dcprovider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Hot Stop Value
    I am looking for a screw in value for the bathroom sink, it shuts the hot water down to a trickle when it gets too hot. I bought one years ago, but that company no longer exists.
    Do you know where I can get one?:)
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 06:13 AM
    I have no idea -- However, if you want to limit the temperature at a single source without having to limit it at other sources, consider installing a point of use tempering valve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop having sex.And I want to stop. [ 53 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I hate myself so much. I feel so guilty... So trashy... Like a whore... I can't stop having sex with my boyfriend. We want to stop... But we arnt making any progress... I feel horrible... AND

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

Hot water does not stop coming out of the bathtub [ 4 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago the hot water was pouring out of the bathtub even though the handle was closed. I changed the hot water stem, washer and seat. The washer was chewed up and the end of the stem was pretty badly damaged. About 2 weeks later I was having the same problem, only the water was not...

Replacing hot water angle stop to shut off valve [ 5 Answers ]

My angle stop seems to be soldered to copper piping. How do I change it to keep the hot water shut oof valve from leaking water when turned off?

Knock & Flow Stop at Hot Water only to Kit. Sink & D/W [ 3 Answers ]

At our kitchen sink we have a problem with the hot water flow. When the hot water is turned on full (a mixing faucet) either immediately or shortly after the water comes to a full stop simultaneously there is a knock. The water does not begin flowing until you turn off the water altogether. ...

View more questions Search