Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbarnesuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Primera - Leaking Tailgate washer
    I have a Nissan Primera Hatchback - 1999 - Phase 3 model which has a leaking tailgate washer. When I pull back on the washer wiper stick, instead of it squirting water onto the tailgate it drips down onto the parcel shelf.

How do I get to the tailgate washer nozzle/hose - The Haynes manual has no pictures for phase 3 models.

Any help appreciated

Geraldine
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Using a small screwdriver, pry around the hatchback cover and determine how it comes off. Once you have access, the solution should be obvious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking washer [ 5 Answers ]

My washer appears to be leaking, I discovered the floor was a bit wet around the front of it. I used it 1 day ago and it worked like normal (went through all the cycles and cleaned the clothes just fine), but I guess that's when it leaked I just didn't notice it right then. So I checked around the...

Kenmore Elite washer leaking water [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore Elite Washer is leaking water from back. It is not from any of the tubes ( hot, cold water and drain tube are all dry). It is from black hole on the back. It starts to leak water when it is in the washer cycle about 5-7 minutes. I have tried for small load to make sure it is not...

Washer Leaking or Overflowing [ 3 Answers ]

My wife had it on large capacity and when I came in water was everywhere. We turned it off and the leaking stopped. When I opened the lid the water was over the top of the agitator. I couold hear the water leaking. I turned it down to a medium load and it began the first cycle. I am not sure what...

Kenmore Elite washer leaking grease [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore elite washer has a yellowish greasy film under it. It seems to be leaking the grease. Does anyone know what the problem is or what part needs to be replaced?

Kenmore washer leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very nice Kenmore Elite King Size washer, about 4 years old. No problems until noticed water leaking from underneath today. Would this most likely just be a simple hose or fitting that needs to be replaced? I have not turned it over yet to look at it. I think it is Model 110.20956

View more questions Search