Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wauneka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Notebook won't bot up
    Low disk warning keep popping up,so I deleted programs that were not being used. After I did that my note boot won't boot up,, ::confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 11, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Probably deleted the wrong programs. Try a system restore
    blaze5874 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Yeah, if and if you can't get a system restore then you might have to do a repair install on your computer.

Another thing you could try is if you can get to a command prompt from either a floppy or cd then you could attempt to fix the MBR. Not enough details to know for sure if this is possible but the commands you could try are.
    FIXMBR and FIXBOOT
    Just a thought but try doing a recovery first and foremost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Google thinks I'm a bot! [ 1 Answers ]

This is a new one on me, I just did a Google search for Allinurl: 198082 And got this error message:...

Which notebook? [ 3 Answers ]

hi, need some guidance. Daughter's going to college and is buying an entry level notebook, narrowed down to two- 1) toshiba a85- s107 and 2) compac presario m2105 us. compac- With a 15" display, wireless capabilities and combo drive, the Compaq Presario M2105US notebook gives you the...

Spy-bot recovery [ 5 Answers ]

I downloaded spybot search and destroy to get rid of any spyware problems but now when I open my hotmail e-mail account and use eBay boxes are continually popping up say "spybot s&d has blocked the download of "doubleclick" or "avenue A inc". These boxes are a complete pain in the ass and I want to...

Spy-Bot Error During Check! [ 6 Answers ]

When I ended my scan w/Spy-Bot Search+Destroy, I saw this error message: Error during check! ISearchTech.ISTactiveX (Ungültiger Datentyp für 'C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\ISTactivex.dll') () I tried searching for it under Downloaded Program Files and didn't see it there. My PC is also...

Cleaning notebook [ 1 Answers ]

My toshiba notebook has a metallic finish. Where I rest my palm when I write a dark patch has developed.I can't get rid of it. Is it oxidation? Do you know how to make my laptop shiny again?

View more questions Search