This is a new one on me, I just did a Google search for

Allinurl: 198082

And got this error message:
    http://www.google.com/sorry/misc/?co...Preferences%2B

What's up with that?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2006, 06:42 AM
    I guess it was a glitch. I retried the search and it went through...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend thinks I'm a leach [ 27 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for over 4 years... this is the fifth year and we've lived together for over 2 years. Up until now we've always done things together (ex. Going to work bbq's going to some parties) and up until now he's always wanted me to go. But this last week he's been irritated with...

My dad thinks I'm manipulating [ 1 Answers ]

My dad says that he doesn't trust me because I didn't tell him I got in trouble at school the Friday before my birthday weekend... but it wasn't even that, I wasn't thinking about it at the time because I mean it was my b-day and no normal person would, but how can I show and prove him that he's...

Husband thinks I'm cheating [ 8 Answers ]

I have been married 18yrs got married when we were 21.My husband thinks I cheat on him.I have had more boyfriends then he had girlfriends when I was younger.I have lied to him about money and bills but I have taken out home equity loan to get our bill back in order.It comes out of my paycheck.But I...

Spy-bot recovery [ 5 Answers ]

I downloaded spybot search and destroy to get rid of any spyware problems but now when I open my hotmail e-mail account and use eBay boxes are continually popping up say "spybot s&d has blocked the download of "doubleclick" or "avenue A inc". These boxes are a complete pain in the ass and I want to...

Spy-Bot Error During Check! [ 6 Answers ]

When I ended my scan w/Spy-Bot Search+Destroy, I saw this error message: Error during check! ISearchTech.ISTactiveX (Ungültiger Datentyp für 'C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\ISTactivex.dll') () I tried searching for it under Downloaded Program Files and didn't see it there. My PC is also...

View more questions Search