Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keeboohyung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 03:09 PM
    GE dishwasher is holding water.
    GE diswasher is holding water,airline is open. What else do or can check to see if pump is working? If clogged can you poor drainoo in it to unclog it?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 07:08 PM
    You have a stopped up drain line. DO NOT PORE DRAIN O IN YOUR DISH WASHER::"": MORE then it is hooked into the drain under your kitchen sink., if the sink is draing ok then the drain line is stopped up between the two. TOcheck take the line lose from where it is hooked up under sink, get a bucket ort large pan, smallgarbage can ,hold line in whatever and put dishwasher in drain cycle (with water in side washer) an d if you have water come out pump is ok and line not stopped up. call a good appliance repairman. it could be the switch. I always prerinse the dishes and silverware befor puting in dish washer. saves on plumbing problems.::""

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water heater as a holding tank for furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I frequently run out of hot water in the shower. I have a furnace that heats the water directly. My question is; Can I use a hot water heater as a holding tank, so I don't run out of hot water? If so what do I need to complete this task?

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Whirlpool washing machine not filling up or holding water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool washing machine model # LSQ8243hQ0 that when I set the dial to run a load it does not fill up with water. I tried to fill it from an adjacent sink and it does not seem to be holding water either. Any ideas?

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

Older dog having trouble holding water [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I have an 11 year old black dog. (mutt) about 30lbs if I had to guess. She's my old pal of many years, but here latley she seems to have some trouble holding her water. She races to go out about every other hour now. So the solution is simple right? Take her out ever other hour! Well, its...

View more questions Search