Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Whirlpool washing machine not filling up or holding water
    I have a Whirlpool washing machine model # LSQ8243hQ0 that when I set the dial to run a load it does not fill up with water. I tried to fill it from an adjacent sink and it does not seem to be holding water either. Any ideas?
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Does it try to fill? You don't have the drain hose laying in the floor do you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washing machine [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. My 20 year old whirlpool fills up, but won't agitate. If I manually move to rinse, it will drain and go through a final rinse. I makes noise like something is loose. There is a slight overheating smell. I bought a motor coupling, but am not sure that is the problem. I also need help...

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

Whirlpool Washing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

My Whirlpool Washing Machine won't agitate or spin. It does pump the water out. I'm not sure how to go about finding what's wrong.

View more questions Search