Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boop21197 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2007, 02:09 AM
    Marriage with very little sex
    My husband and me have been married for 10 years, I got real sick with depression and kids, job, hitting the 50's mark, menopause, and so on too the point that I didn't even want sex, and my husband always wanted sex, well he had found someone to fill that role, they had been together twice only from what they said, when I found out , it seem to snap me out of what ever was wrong with me, and I went to the doctor and he put me on prempro, now the problem is that I want sex all the time and my husband doen't, what's wrong with this picture, he says that he likes it every 3 days, well it's going on the 5 day now and he hasn't made a move, I have tired to make passes at him, but notthing it's like he runs from it or make it feel like a chore. What should I do? We're both 53 years old. I have missed out on a lot cause of me begin sick, now I'm back in the swing of things and I can't get any. He is one of these West Virginia boys and I'm a Fla. Girl. I don't know how to handel this one. All I know is that I'm very much in love with him, he shows no romance, no passion, not much foreplay when I do get lucky, when I was sick I weighted 167 lbs. now I'm down to 127lbs. Started wearing makeup, died my hair back blonde, instead of having gray hair. I've started wearing sexy clothes. I just don't know what to do to get him to come after me. I WANT SEX BACK WITH MY HUSBAND, and good sex at that!
    jdominic3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Your fear of losing him has forced you to reach out in desperation. Being desperate is a definite turn off for a man. And we men have a sixth sense about this. We can detect it very easy. Men need a challenge. By nature we are competitive and there must be a challenge to stimulate our minds/libidos. On top of all that, your husband has experienced a challenge from another woman. So, now you have to compete with a bedroom experience that you know nothing about. Here's your strategy: First, you have to be very confident in yourself so that you can get rid of that desperation. Then, you have to make your husband wonder about your activities and force him to chase after you. Losing weight and looking pretty is a good start, now you have to put that fantasy sex appeal with it. Add a little mystery to who you are. Don't let him be able to anticipate your every move, but make him wonder. Well, I hope you get the point and GOOD LUCK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my marriage last? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been married for 16 months but I don't trust my husband. I am 8 months pregnant and need to know before its too late for my baby if he is going to cheat and if we will last

Sex and marriage [ 9 Answers ]

I am 27 years old. My wife is 26. We have two great children ages 6 and 7 1/2 (yes we started early). In April, we will have been married 7 years. Now, I know people's sex drives drop off quite a bit but at this point I am lucky if we have sex once a month. We used to be very adventurous. Oral is...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Sex before marriage ? [ 6 Answers ]

i am a 26 years muslim guy, and i love a girl who is a cousin in my relation ,she is 20 years old, we were best friends since our childhood , but since last three years we love each other, we have done many times oral sex , but as per the islamic rule it is not good , so i m very much tensed...

View more questions Search