Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Sep 4, 2007, 05:33 AM
    In love, but don't want to be too desperate.
    Hello,
    On March 14, 2007 I feel that I meet my soul mate, the love of my life.. we both meet online and he was really into me as well.. soon we decided to see each other for the 1st time on July 14- we would usually see each other every weekend after that but it had to be at night cause my apartment is right across my parents house and we don't want them to yet find out.. We've already seen each other for almost 2 months but have been talking for almost 6 months online and over the phone-we both have fallen really deep for each other and when we kiss I sometimes feel for it to never end.. I want to be with him everyday and every minute he's told me also that he feels the same way.. Here is where my question and problem comes in-we both already have been intimatly together and I now love him even more.. practically every weekend we get THAT close but Ive noticed that some of the days like on a Saturday or Sunday he doesn't want to be THAT close with me- I mean, he doesn't tell me straight off that he doesn't want to be with me that way but I can kind of tell when he says lets watch a movie or lets do this.. he doesn't start it off and sometimes I wish I can start it off but I don't want him to think that every time he comes to visit me its for sex... I just love him so much that I don't know what has gotten in to me, I want to be that close to him everyday- I sometimes feel when this happends if he still loves me as much as before-sometimes I feel that I love him more than he does to me.. even though I sometimes notice that it might be the other way around by the way he kisses me and stares.. the problem here that I am trying to get through is that if I should be the one to turn him on every time I want to be with him or would that be too desperate.. I just need some advice on what to do-iam so hooked on this guy and want to do things the way a woman should do it.. please help
    Trouble321 Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Sep 4, 2007, 06:59 AM
    In order to decide what to do you need to find out why he doesn't want to be intimate with you every time you meet. It could be that he doesn't want you to think he is just in it for sex. There could be other issues, I don't know what but this is where the hard part of relationships come into play. COMMUNICATION!
    The only way to find out what someone else is thinking is to come right out and ask them.
    Otherwise you may drive yourself nuts wondering if he has a low sex drive, or a million other reasons when the one way you might find out the truth is to simply be honest and have a discussion with him.
    I don't recommend doing things to seduce him, depending on his situation.
    You might push him away. Not that you will, but you might... some guys feel inferior to a strong woman. Especially one with a higher sex drive.
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Sep 4, 2007, 07:17 AM
    I think it might be that he doesn't want me to think that he only visit me for sex-but I isn't sure.. one time I got all dressed for him really sexy because I wanted to be CLOSE with him that night but all he did was a little touchy touchy playing around here and their but then later on he was already saying his goodbyes-and then before he left he asked me "are you mad" I think he knew that I wanted something but he didn't give it and I felt so stupid afterwards.. I felt that probably I didn't get him that turned on with what I was wearing.. when something like that happens it makes me feel like he doesn't see me that attractive or something.. I don't know I am confused-he sends me mixed signals.. yesterday he was kissing me like crazy and I thought for sure that he wanted something more but then after a while he began to say that he needed to leave already cause he has work the next day and then he asked me the same question like always "are you mad" and playing around I told him "yea.. iam pist off" then he asked me why and I told him smiling back "cause you dont want to be with me longer, you want to leave quick" then he said "no, iam just being responsible when it comes on going to sleep early when having work the next day"-again he made me feel kind of stupid and feeling that I am way too much after his him when it comes to that..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with my best friend [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in love with my best friend, I've had feeling for him for 2 years now, and he found out about one month ago, he told my friends that he loved me but not in that way, he said we had gotten TOO close for him to feel anything for me. So I thought he would feel awkward but he didn't, we are still...

I am gay and madly in love with my male straight sorbordinate [ 8 Answers ]

Hello Everyone ! I need your help NOW! I am madly in love and attracted to a straight guy that I supervised on a daily basis. I am in my 30's and Junior is a virgo and in his 20's and I can't stop thinking about him. I think of him so many nights making passionate love to him, I don't what to...

Is 14 2 young 2 be in love? [ 4 Answers ]

Do you think 14 is too young to be in love??

When I shave the results don't last very long :( I am desperate [ 2 Answers ]

When I shave the results dont last very long and when the hair starts growing back it is iritating... i am acually desperate to know if there is a way for the results to last a longer time. Is there a way to get rid of the hair and make it so that it will not come back? and i can't use wax or...

In love with my best friend [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in love with my best friend. But he's dating another girl, and he keeps giving me signals that he likes me. Like he says things to me and stuff. But he's still with his girlfriend, nothing has every happened between us, and he's kind of like a player.

View more questions Search