Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CountryLawyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 05:21 PM
    How to set the vents
    The vents in our house are generally near the ceiling, with a slide lever to one side. We are having trouble getting it cold enough in several downstairs rooms and I'm wondering: does sliding that lever up and down open and close the vents or direct the airflow?
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Yes the slide is for adjusting air volume.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Degrees Between Vents [ 3 Answers ]

In general it in my impression that there can be 135 degrees of bends in a run before having to add another vent. What bends count? My specific situation is a lavatory. The stub comes out of the wall from san-tee. Above is vent pipe, below is drain. To reach the stack the drain must turn from...

Loop Vents [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a trick for telling which rough-in stub is the loop vent and which is the waste line? I found plumbing under my kitchen island and would like to add a bar sink. Typically a loop vent connects back to the waste line after the vent to roof lateral.

Toilet Vents? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to remodel/replumb an old bathroom and put in a new bath about 15 feet from where the drain pipe exits through the basement wall. The pipe is about 2 feet above the basement floor. The only vent that I see is in the yard on the septic tank! I would like to properly vent the...

Why are there vents? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, it looks like moving the toilet is way beyond my diy skills right now. So I am back to the original plan of just moving the supply lines. Ripping the drywall off has revealed even more interesting things. The cold water pipe looks like that mousetrap game with more turns than a...

Shoot-set and Quick-set Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have not seen this yet, but I haven't seen everything... lol I was thinking that these two misdirection sets could be used in a single play because the quick-set causes the opponent to position, dig-in, and focus on the quick-set hitter, but the ball could be shoot-set along the net for anyone...

View more questions Search