bigblackballa1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 12:39 PM
    She wanted a break, got it, and now looks like she wants me back
    OK.. This is how it goes.. Me and my girl have been going out
    For 1 year and almost 11 months now... Everything was great and
    Recently there were rumors about her cheating on me but all of that was
    Cleared up.. we found out that the rumors weren't true and all that good
    Stuff... but ever since then you know I've been a little more watchful.. I
    Watch her and I know I shouldn't... But I don't make it obvious at all...
    I do it when she isn't looking... About a week ago we had an argument
    About many things... one of the things is the fact that she doesn't
    Have much time for anyone or anything... well she always hangs with her
    Best friend but doesn't really "have time for me"... she feels that we
    Need to take a break because she feels "suffocated" she also said that I have a middle school mind and I'm not ready for a serious relationship... She says I'm her
    Heart and that she doesn't know what she would do without me but we can't be together right now... I've been giving her lots of space... I don't call or text... she has text me a
    Few times... she even sent a pic of herself in a new bathing suit...
    One time she poked fun after I said something to someone and said its because
    He wants to be single... and gave me a smurk... we didn't speak for
    About 3 days and I can tell that she missed me... but I'm just not
    Completely sure... In about 2 months I'm doing something reall special for our
    Anniversary weekend.. with a promise ring, a hotel, dinner, a car
    Rental.. you know.. all the good stuff.. haha.. and I was going to tell her
    About it earlier the day she decided to take a break to make her feel
    Sorry (I was real mad but I couldn't show it) she was like "why would you
    tell me about it now??".. so it looks like she's planning on coming
    Back... but she's always going out to clubs with her friends and stuff...
    And I'm worried she might find someone else more exciting or something... It has been almost 3 weeks since we went on break and I surprised her by sending her flowers last weekend... she loved them... I don't really contact her... the other day I just texted hey how are you and she said okay and asked me how I was.. and I said great... last night she text me at 430 in the morning saying "i hope u had a better day at school" since the day before I didn't have such a good day because of something that happened at school (nothing to do with her)... she messaged me about my myspace background being two hot girls and was like I thot you didn't like girl on girl action... its not normal for her to message me at all...
    tpreyer Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Seems like you leaving her alone made her run back to you that's A good thing now your in control. I think you were right to watch her, The behavior is kind of peculiar and you want to make sure she's loyal if you are. Not saying she's cheating, She might have just needed space to figure out how she felt. Your pretty smart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl wanted a break did I act OK. [ 8 Answers ]

My name is Adam I'm 23 my girlfriend is 22. She came over to see me tonight and said she wanted to have a break from our 3 year relationship. Our anniversary was last week and I bought hera beautiful present and everything was fine the relationship has ben great. Al week she's beenover an...

She wanted a break now she's messaged me what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I posted a message of my girlfriend wanted a break. I got some good responses. She told me three weeks ago she needed a break I bugged her for a week and then I decided to not message her. I left it a week then contacted her again spoke to her she came over nothing happened she said she needed...

My girlfriend wanted a break? [ 3 Answers ]

I was with my girlfriend for 3 and a half years. We started with the games cause she was so hard to get. I played it very cool for a while and didn't answer my phone all the time. I worked in the evening which meant I only see her late when I would go stay at her house. This was all going well but...

How to get him back! Male perspective wanted too! Help me [ 21 Answers ]

My boyfriend of fourteen months , told me that its all too much and he didn't think he wanted a relationship anymore? He says he still loves me , and last week we were fine. :mad: everything was fine except we hadn't seen each other for two weeks . I really want him back, I love him so much. I had...

View more questions Search