templart Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 09:37 AM
    BIOS password
    How do you obtain a bios passowrd?

How do you obtain a bios password
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 28, 2007, 09:52 AM
    By only posting a question once.

You ask whoever set it. There is no other way to find out what it is unless you start guessing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bios password [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using phoenix-award bios. And I lost my bios password and I've tried all the backdoor passwords provided and I didn't get any advantage.. so I tried removed my cmos and now running my system with no password. And now everybody is using my system I don`t want this.is there any program to find...

How to reset BIOS password? [ 1 Answers ]

My notebook compaq proserio V2607C2 is asking me bios password before windows log on ,but I do n't know the password. I couldn't do any thing. So if any one could solve this I will appreciate

Bios password [ 13 Answers ]

Please someone give me a toshiba bios backdoor password, My bios are password protected and I don't remember the password . :confused:

BIOS password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have a dell 2400 dimension desktop. I put in a BIOS password and forgot what it was. How do I clear and/or change the password

Bios password [ 3 Answers ]

I let my brother use my laptop,and he has put a bios password on it and now he can't remember it ,my laptop is a toshiba satellite pro l20,can someone tell me how I can get it working again and that's not going to cost?

View more questions Search