Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aztek3585 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 07:53 AM
    Am I Pregnant??
    Hi, I am just having a little bit of a problem. OK here goes, I am a week late for my period, I literally just got done taking a pregnancy test (neg). My period has been normal since the day I started5 years ago. Today is day 37 since my last period. The only things I have noticed significantly are that 1.) I have been EXTREMELY hungry. I am a very petite 105lb girl and all I do is sit there and think about eating a big loaf of bread or something odd. THen after I eat dinner between 6-8 before I go to bed I can hear my stomach growling. 2.)The past 2 weeks I have been a moody . Sometimes I feel so deppressed and that I want to cry or 10 minutes later I'm like yeah I have the best life ever! And finally 3.) I can kind of feel like everything smells to me. Things I wouldn't have normally been able to smell are now like what the hell? OK< after sitting here reading my novel of a story, can anybody help? And give me good advice. I know to wait and take the test again, but has any pregnant moms out there had any of these sympoms early in? And maybe has someone not tested positive after a few weeks of being late? THANK YOU TO ANY ONE WHO REPLIES> I <3 U 4EVER :D
    ZoeyorXander Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 10:12 AM
    I would say that you should wait at least a week (two would be better) and test again. If that was implantation bleeding it may take that long for you to have enough hormones to test positive on a HPT. It may also just be random spotting..
    animegirl30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 02:31 AM
    Hi Aztek,
    My husband and I is trying to get pregnant.My LMP was June 15 last month but today is July 29 already.I have a light brownish bleeding right now and I don't know if this is implantation bleeding.It is very little,feels hungry,moody and I don't feel any cramping at all.I am wondering also if I am pregnant.Please post me your update since we are experiencing the same thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 21 yr old me and my fiancé have been trying to become pregnant for the past month... a week after my last period (June 26-29) on July 5 I started spotting brownish. But that only lasted for about an hour.. well yesterday July 28 I started spotting bright red. My period is due but I have not...

Implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my LMP was on the 21st June. From the 32nd day onwards I have had brown spotting with mild to moderate cramps for the 5th day continuously now.Im worried if I may have miscarried. My pregnancy test comes very faintly positive. Please advice me. Puli.

Implantation bleeding? [ 7 Answers ]

The last time I got my period was on July 12th. A couple of days ago I started getting some mild spotting and then last night I bled for about an hour to two hours or so.. I am wondering whether it seems to be implantation bleeding. I have never had a irregular period and seeing that its about 2...

Is this implantation bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-It's been awhile since my last post but we have been busy Trying to conceive! So here is the update. My last AF was around the 8th of Nov. and it is now Jan 3. My cycles are usually irregular so I tried not to get my hopes up again this time. I have tested when I thought I was a week late...

IMPLAntation Bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Recently I had a short period of bleeding... about week. after my period went away...It was very pink at first and light and the second day turned a little darker.. (lasted only 2 days) I had intercourse twice after my period and several times before my period came.... I read about...

View more questions Search