Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 23, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Wise crackin' parrot
    A magician booked a gig on a cruise ship and the captain wanted the magician to guard his prized parrot.

But the parrot was a wise guy and every time the magician would do his act, the parrot would tell the audience, "Aaak, it's behind the chair" "Aaak, it's up his sleeve"

Well the magician was getting frustrated with the parrot's antics, so one night he brought a pistol with him and when the parrot opend his mouth, the magician fired at him, but he missed the parrot and the bullet hit a propane tank, and the ship was blown sky-high and sank.

The only survivors were the magician and the parrot, floating in the middle of the ocean on a little piece of wood. The parrot looked around and all he saw was the magician, and he said, "Aaak, OK, I give up. Aaak, where did ya put the ship?"
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 23, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Ah hahaha... wow, that's terrible. Hehe...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it wise to buy my son's first car? [ 12 Answers ]

I was considering buying my son his first car as long as he did good in school. But I was thinking that this may not be a good idea. Would this be spoiling him? Should I make him work, save and buy his own first car? The reason I am hesitant about it is because he doesn't understand the concept of...

John Gould Superb Parrot [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Gould Superb Parrot print that has John Gould written on the front with the initials SZL in a circle underneath the name. The print is in a gold and white frame, and on the back paper there is a stamp that says Borin Art Products, Chicago 8, Ill. There is also a number written in...

NJ or NYC living/working most economical tax wise? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking at a position with my current company servicing our customer based in Ridgefield NJ. My question is which is cheaper, to live and work in NJ, to live and work in NY or to live in NY and work in NJ? I have read other questions in this forum and understand the state tax credit...

OPT>H1 refund estimate status wise? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, Hello ATE, I have been reading these forums, and I really am confused about what my status is. So here's my case: 1) Working for employer A from Feb 1 2005 to Present. ( Feb 1 to Oct 14, 2005 on OPT, Oct 15, 2005 to Present on H1B)

View more questions Search