Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetlady7 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Aug 21, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Senior Dog with Kidney Failure
    Has anyone had a pet with renal disease (i.e. kidney disease)? My dog was diagnosed yet.
    Any tips/advice would be appreciated. She is going to have another fluid treatment tomorrow.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Each case is different. I would ask the vet plenty of questions and stick to what you are told.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney failure [ 7 Answers ]

Please help! My dog has been diagnosed with kidney failure. She will not eat and rarely drink or go to the bathroom. She just lays around, coughs, and vomits flem. The doctor says we need to put her down. The doctor had given her some medicine and vitamins. I am wondering if there is ANYTHING...

My senior dog won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is 12 years old, a shepherd mix, medium size female. She stopped eating a few days ago and nothing I try to feed her tempts her, even her favorite foods. She also seems quite listless lately. Other than that, I haven't noticed any problems. Please help!

Senior dog peeing in her sleep. [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 14 year old Aussie mix, who a couple months ago peed in her sleep, we thought nothing of it because we had been up pretty late and forgot to let her out. Then a month had past and she peed in her sleep again. She feels completely horrible about it when she wakes up and realizes what she...

Desperate my dog has kidney failure she loves food but has not eaten for 14 days [ 3 Answers ]

Phoebe our dog who is 8 years old English Cocker Spaniel suddenly become poorly, our vet has tried everything, she has been on IV fluids to flush out toxins out but she will still will not eat she she's food and runs away terrible to see as she loves food, she is still wagging her tail and showing...

Kidney Stones? [ 5 Answers ]

My mom had severe pain in her back a while ago and went to the doctor. She was diagnosed with Kidney stones. There was blood in her urine but she didn't really have any tests. The doctor just diagnosed her. And the pain would be gone one day and back the next. But now she has no pain at all...

View more questions Search