Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Aug 16, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Should I just give up?
    Okay.. I know in the past you have all told me that I might be insecure... but I'm not.. I just have trust issues.. mostly cause.. my boyfriend has done cocaine after promising me he wouldn't.. twice.. he said he is done now.. but I am just not sure if I should believe him or not.. but that's not my biggest problem.. my very GOOD friend Mandy, is friends with my boyfriends little brother and he told her that he has seen her with the swame girl twice.. that wasn't me.. alone at his house.. and I know Mandy would not lie to me.. she is not like that.. she is the only person I can trust and has always been there for me no matter what. I don't think he is cheating me.. but if he was with another girl and wasn't doing anything wrong, shouldn't he have told me who he was with instead of saying he was by himself? He said its cause it's that one girl I hate (in my last question) so he didn't want me to get mad.. but I found out.. so.. I am more mad now cause he hid it from me..

Also another friend of mine.. or used to be.. she always used to try to break us up.. and all of a sudden.. they were acting like best friends.. he hated her a month ago.. this doesn't make much sense to me?? And this girl Steph is her name, she has always tried to take everything that makes me happy away from me.. like credit for my ideas, ruin my relationships.. just stuff like that.. SHE DOESN'T WANT ME TO BE HAPPY so I had to drop her.. and now I KNOW FOR A FACT she is doing the same thing now with my boyfriend. She doesn't want him as a boyfriend as she has one.. but she just doesn't want me to have one because that's the type of person she is.. took me two years to notice it.. maybe cause I'm not like that so I wasn't looking for that in her.. but I'm glad I did.. I asked him to stop talking to her and he has.. but he doesn't seem to think I have a legit reason.. but I know what she is trying to do.. and he thinks that I'm just over reacting and I will be friends with her in like a month.. its not going to happen.. I'm done with her.. deleted her number, e-mail, and everything els that has to do with her.. I am a jelous person.. I know I am.. and trust me, I'm not letting it get the better of me but, I honestly do not want them to talk at least until she finds someone else's life to ruin.. Am I wrong for wanting this? Cause I don't think I am.. he hated her a month ago.. it just doesn't make much sense.. it aboslutley drives me insane when they call each other and hang out.. cause I know that she is trying to do.. and he doesn't seem to understand or care.. he says she is his "friend" but she was a lot of my friends friend at one point and she has ruined them all, I can't keep putting up with them talking, she is trying to ruin it.. she is very subtle about it all, maybe she is bitter?

My question is, What am I supposed to do when you love someone so much and when soemthing goes wrong it hurts SO MUCH I have been unhappy for the past month because of everything that has happened.. its like one thing after another, I love my boyfriend, I do not want to end it.. but I cannot make anyone else happy until I'm happy and he is not making any effort at all to make sure I am happy.. he does not understand anything I say..

Relationships take two righT?
    You need to listen to each other and see both opinions.. not just one..
    I really do not want to give up on our relationship but I cannot keep going on knowing that its just going downhill and unless he starts trying to earn my trust back and trying to see my side of things and make me happy. It isn't going to work.. I really want it to.. but I guess I am just giving up hope on it.. but I don't want to.. but is there really a point in even trying if I am the only one trying to make it work?? I don't think so.. I've traid talking to him.. but he can never see my opinion on things.. sorry this is so long.. I just wanted to explain it all fully so you guys can understand and not call me insecure:) I Guess each paragraph of this is a different question.. I would LOVE any feedback on any part!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 10:08 AM
    You know I was going to go through this and give you a good Chuffing. But now I'm just going to ask you this one question. On a scale of 1 to 10, one being not at all, and ten being more then life itself, tell me how much you love the drama. I peg the number at 10.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 01:30 PM
    You cannot compete with cocaine or any other drugs and this is his problem o deal with, not yours. You will be dragged down by him how ever and that's why you must stay as far away from him and his drama and not even speculate as to the logic or lack thereof, of his actions. Protect yourself and let it go. Stay away from everyone's drama.

Aug 19, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Well the cocaine is over with though.. that's not my biggest worry.. its everything else
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HaRLoS
    Well the cocaine is over with tho.. thats not my biggest worry.. its everything else
    I repeat the question.

You must love it a lot. You must have some desire for it. Because I know there are guys out there that are 100 times more stable, trustworthy, and honest.

Aug 20, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Everyone's Ansswers to all my questions are dump him.. but I'm not ready to end it.. if I thought that something relationship ending horrible has happened.. I would have.. but these are all things can be solved with communication..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Takes two to communicate. Good Luck.

Aug 21, 2007, 08:30 PM
    I win:) finally got threw to him.. bascially said listen to me or take your stuff and leave...
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Aug 22, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Goodwork now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I give up? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for almost four years. We were young and went through a lot together. Hurt each other for example we cheated & lied and there is no trust. Our love is so strong we both have a hard time letting go so we forgive each other but then the relationship seems damaged and I really...

Should I Give Up? [ 9 Answers ]

I am in recovery for alcoholism, have been sober for about 16 months. It's been hard but the best thing I have ever done. I have been struggling with a relationship with a man also in the Program. We are told in the Program to let go and let God. I try to do this but can't seem to let go on this...

I give up [ 4 Answers ]

Almost a year ago I started to experience burning while urinating. I passed it off as a bladder infection for a few months. I then started noticing that the meatus opening started hardening causing my urine flow to go in different directions. This was followed by a pusy discharge that is foul...

To give or not to give [ 1 Answers ]

Was going out with this guy and it never worked out. We tried the whole friends thing and that didn't work out either. I have some of his stuff which he borrowed me. I'm going to give them back as I want to break all ties with him. A part of me want to give him back things he gave to me as gifts....

Should I give up on her? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time to ask a question on this would really appreciate any help!I have been with my girlfriend for just over 2 and a half years,I am her first person to ever sleep with her and there's a six year age gap between us,which has never been a problem,right up until we broke up she...

View more questions Search