Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priya111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 11:03 PM
    About conceive
    Hi,

I am priya.I am planning to get conceive.but I have irregular period.my doctor gave me 5fertyl tablet after my period.I want to know is this any problem.can I take this.please any one advice me
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 14, 2007, 08:47 AM
    I don't know the medication you're on, but your doctor must have prescribed it for a reason. Are you asking about side-effects?

Give your doctor a call, this is something that really must be discussed with him. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

Will Kama Sutra brand edible oil used for oral sex inhibit conception the same way most lubricants can? I'm asking if it harms sperm if you are trying to conceive. It's not being used as a lubricant, just for tastier foreplay.

Trying to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

I came off the depo injection and want to use the product ovatel to see if I am ovalating and how long it will take to conceive

When did I conceive? [ 4 Answers ]

If my due date is November 15, 2007 when did I actually get pregnant. What is the time frame from which I conceived?

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for nearly two years, and have been of it for nine months. How long does this take to get out of your system before you are able to conceive?

View more questions Search