Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolphin28 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Spotting period late but negative test
    My period was due yesterday day 25 but did not arrive .Today day 26 I have had spotting!! Slight pink brownish colour only on tissue paper not on my pants. Did test this morning fist thing it was negative .We have been trying finding it really frustrating now feel like a freak can anyone help please!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 12:46 PM
    If you do not get your period within 14 days, take another HPT. Make sure you use your first morning urine. Testing only one day late will usually not do any good. If there was a miscalculation in your cycle dates, or you are just experiencing irregularity, your period could still be on the way. You need to give it a good two weeks. :)

Aug 12, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Thanks so much for your reply I am just so fed up with this I just want to know one way or another Its hard I just really want to conceive all my friends seem to either be giving birth or finding out they are expecting.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 12:56 PM
    I know it is frustraiting but getting pregnant takes a lot of patience. You just have to stay calm and relaxed. It will happen in its own time. In the mean time, while you are trying to conceive, make sure you are financially and physically ready for a baby. It never hurts to be prepared. :)

Aug 12, 2007, 01:00 PM
    I will do that thank you .I just worry that there may be a problem I am 29 this year my fertility is getting less .arrrrrrrrrrh
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Here is a link that may be helpful to you. It is ways to prepare your body for pregnancy. It won't help you get pregnant, but it will ensure that your body is healthy for when you do get pregnant.

Here you go : How to Prepare the Body for Pregnancy | eHow.com

And here is another, this one has a couple of extras that the previous one didn't have : Tips on Getting Pregnant

Have you been tracking your ovulation?

Aug 12, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Yes but I have been having slightly unusual periods since I came off pill a year ago .Last month I spotted for five days two weeks before period was due .But had the period on the 6 day after spotting .The doctor thought it was an implantation bleeding!!
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 01:13 PM
    You may want to invest in an ovulation kit, if your periods are a bit quirky. You can get them at places like Walmart, or any drug store. The pill can take a while to wear out of your body, but you should be past that time by now.

But like I said earlier, test again if you don't get your period in the next 14 days. If you are pregnant 14 days should give your hCG levels time to build up in your body. If it still says negative, and you still have no period, you can request a blood test from your doctor. If that says negative as well, you may want to discuss with your doctor why you are not getting your period.

It could be something as simple as stress. Stressing out about wanting to get pregnant can delay your period, and too much stress can also make it difficult to conceive. A stressed out and tired body will not want to support a baby. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, negative pregnancy test [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have been trying to conceive a baby for about 6 months and I have been having problems. Right now I am 33 days late on my period I have taken several pregnancy test and there all negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

2 days late my period is light and my pregnecy test is negative. Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm always on the 7th and this month I started on the 9th. My fiancé and I have slept together since last month. He always comes inside me. The past week and a half I have slept with him everyday with him coming inside me. We already have one kid who is 10 months old. I took a pregnant. Test...

Late period and a negative test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm debbie, I'm a week late on my period, I've done a test this morning and it's negative, I'm so confused can any body advise me what to do?

Spotting No Period Negative Blood Test [ 3 Answers ]

I am 2 days late for period. I have had light pink spotting only when i wipe for 3 days. I had a blood test today. Negative. I only ovulated at most 2 weeks ago? Could it be too early? I am having no cramping. I guess on the day spotting started i had mild cramping, but none now, bloated and...

View more questions Search