Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jboyle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Since I was pregnant my boyfriend hasn't wanted to have sex
    When I was pregnant last year my boyfriend actually told me that he wasn't attracted to pregnant women and we only had sex about once a month and when he was drunk. Not real appealing but it was sex. Anyway so I got quite a few stretch marks all over my stomach and boobs I also have some on my thighs, I still have a very thin body though. But, I feel like a turn off to him he like won't pleasure me at all its all about him. He rarely takes charge, when I bring it up I have to get him in a good mood get him horny and then be on top. After working all day, taking care of the baby, cooking dinner, and cleaning almost by myself it's the worst feeling to not even be acknowledge as a person that needs attention. I just keep doing and doing and I'm really getting burnt out. We are not rich by any means both regular work for a living people and he has no problem going out to the bar and spending his entire paycheck. It hurts so bad I just can't live like this anymore, I want to leave but don't feel like I have the means.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 07:27 AM
    The stretch marks will fade over time so I can say that's not his issue, most guys don't care that much about them being there, its part of motherhood. Is the baby sleeping in the same room or in a different room. I'm suspecting it has something to do with that. But if your insurance covers it or you have the money it might be a good idea to seek marriage counseling. Yeah I agree the problem appears to be all his but maybe it will help him get past whatever his issue is.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 13, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Hello.

Sending you a Great Big Hug...

Its not you, Im sure any man would Love to be with you. He is a Jerk and wants only what makes him happy. The fact he can go out with the guys and not help you shows his immaturity. Just like any BOY he can only see his happiness and doesn't care about others.

You're a special Lady and should be treated that way. If he can't treat you that way I'm sure in time you will find a Man that will show you the Love and caring you should have. Until then your going to be better off with you and the baby. Even a small child can tell when there is stress in his parents life. Sit your Boy down and talk with him not at him about how you feel and if he can't stand up and become a Man your going to show him the door.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm pregnant and my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex anymore [ 13 Answers ]

OK well here it goes. About a month ago I found out I was pregnant and suddenly my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me. We had a really good sex life before this but now I feel that because he knows I'm pregnant he's not attracted to me anymore.:confused: when I ask him about it he says...

Is my boyfriend using me for sex [ 12 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and 2 months now & at first I didn't think that things could get any better. But now I just feel like I don't want to be with him anymore. He is constantly mean and when I'm around he never makes me feel loved. Its like I'm invisible. The only time he wants...

My boyfriend never wants to have sex with me? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months. Usually at the beginning of any relationship, most people cannot keep their hands off each other- we never had that. He is the only guy who has ever been respectful and not tried to get in my pants right away, a characteristic that attracted me in the...

Sex drive wanted! [ 17 Answers ]

Message Deleted

Pregnant Cat info wanted [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently given a Cat who has I believe just turned one(still a baby her self) and is pregnant. I have also been told that she has only had one out of her three Vaccination shots. I was hoping to find out some info on the lack of shots to her kittens. I am some distance from a Vet so I...

View more questions Search