Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChasityR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Outlook trying to connect to previous server - getting pop up
    I keep getting a box that pops up in my outlook. It is trying to connect to a host or server from the company that I previously worked for. It says "connect to CLEVS01.comunitylending.com at the top. In the blue box it has a set of two keys in the top left side of the box (one silver and one gold) it says user name: and password: then says OK and CANCEL at the bottom. My outlook can send and receive emails for my new company even if I don't put in a password and still works but this box pops up every 20 seconds and is VERY annoying. Does anyone know where I go to get it to stop trying to connect to my old server or company? PLEASE HELP! I would appreciate it soooo much!! Chasity :-)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 04:47 AM
    I think you have to delete your old e-mail account

If using Outlook express

Select Tools | Accounts... from the menu.
    Go to the Mail tab.
    Highlight the account you want to delete.
    Click Remove.
    Click Yes.
    Now click Close.

If using Outlook 2003

Tools > Options > Mail Setup > E-mail Accounts > View or change existing e-mail accounts > Select profile > Click on remove

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Microsoft outlook behind ISA server [ 5 Answers ]

I have access to internet through ISA server. Browsing is fine but I can't check my POP mail through Microsoft outlook. What is the problem ? following error message is shown by outlook The server could not be found (Account :'Hot Pop', POP3 Server: 'pop.hotpop.com', error number: 0x800ccc0d)

How to make Cleints server from Main server? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having Internet connection at one computer and I want to share the internet with other computers. Will that is possible the same connection is used with other 4 to 5 computers or at least one computer.

Pop server pop3 [ 1 Answers ]

Aloha! I am a New Be, Some times when I go to send a reply I grt a pop 3 Server error Message, can you help me. Thank Very Much

Downgrade windows 2003 server to windows 2000 server procedure [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Recently I planned to buy a server with windows 2k server OS. Unfortunately I was told that win 2k server will be no longer in support at 2007.:confused: What happen is that the application I need to run is under win 2k server only, can anyone advise me how to perform the downgrade...

View more questions Search