Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudi_ji Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2004, 04:38 AM
    using Microsoft outlook behind ISA server
    I have access to internet through ISA server. Browsing is fine but I can't check my POP mail through Microsoft outlook. What is the problem ?
    following error message is shown by outlook

The server could not be found (Account :'Hot Pop', POP3 Server: 'pop.hotpop.com', error number: 0x800ccc0d)
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2004, 03:19 PM
    Using Microsoft outlook behind ISA server
    Sounds to me like you got the server name wrong. Are you sure it's "pop.hotpop.com" and not something like "pop3.hotpop.com"? Might be wise to check.

Mar 10, 2004, 11:46 AM
    Re: using Microsoft outlook behind ISA server
    No its pop.hotpop.com and its not case with only this server, I've tried on others too... problem is same, outlook doesn't work behind ISA

Mar 11, 2004, 11:07 PM
    OK the problem has been solved. It was the firewall client that wasn't configured properly on client systems. Re-installing the firewall client solved the problem.
    rafat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2004, 10:24 AM
    Hello
    I have the same proplem and I re instal the firwall clint but stel I have same proplem you have

Kan you help me
    Thanks
    tm.shyam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 06:35 AM
    *** elabarate litle bit about your isa firewall client configuration so that information supports to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Word [ 9 Answers ]

How can I develop a Word form with lines so that when I type on those lines they don't disappear other than using control U because that doesn't work. Example: Name: ________________________ Address: ________________________ Now I want to go back and type on the lines. I have...

Need help with Microsoft Works [ 1 Answers ]

I get into my Microsoft works program to write letters and it will not allow me to type anything. It will allow me to type from my numbers pad but that is all it will allow. What is going on with this?

Cannot access Microsoft Outlook remote email [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot get access to my Microsoft Outlook personal e-mail account so that I can view my Inbox from any Web Browser. I can log on to my personal account but cannot read my e-mail or send messages. When I click on a message nothing happens. If I just place the cursor on a email, on the bar at the...

Pictures imbed with Microsoft outlook 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone can help solve this problem. Microsoft Outlook 2000 email with imbeded pictures does not print it was replace by red X. I tried to print it on to other printers but still can't print the picture imbed. I am using Office/Microsoft Outlook 2000, Windows 98 SE, IE6. Please help. ...

Microsoft Access [ 1 Answers ]

How can I build a Calendar where I can schedule several activities in a monthly basis. I want this calendar to be linked to a database (access table) with at least 8 fields (Date, Project, Name of project, Type of task/activity, Name of person in charge... ) If there is any site or links where...

View more questions Search