Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah627 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Painful pregnancy!
    Im 17 and 5 months pregnant! I have constant pain in my lower stomach ( right where the baby should be) and it hurts all the time... it rele hurts when I try to bend my body different ways even like to crack my back it just aches with pain? What's the deal you think? Is that normal? And I'm almost 21 weeks pregnant and still haven't felt the baby move! The docs. Say it should be wiggling around and doing flips and I should def. be feeling my baby's movements and because I am very small I now weigh 108lbs. And half way through my pregnancy! Is this all normal or do you think I should be concerned about it!? Thanks for your time!
    21first time mum Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah627
    Im 17 and 5 months pregnant! i have constant pain in my lower stomach ( right where the baby should be) and it hurts all the time... it rele hurts when i try to bend my body different ways even like to crack my back it just aches with pain? whats the deal ya think? is that normal? and im almost 21 weeks pregnant and still havent felt the baby move! the docs. say it should be wiggling around and doin flips and i should def. be feelin my babys movements and because i am very small i now weigh 108lbs. and half way through my pregnancy! is this all normal or do you think i should be concerned about it!??? thanks for your time!
    I am 26 weeks pregnant and didn't feel my baby move until about a month ago the baby will be doing flips and making the most of the room as it gets bigger you will feel movement.
    The pain in your tummy could be due to it getting ready to get a bit bigger, it could also be practice contractions, I still get them, not pleasant I know but at least you get a rough idea what they are like.
    hmcglynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Oct 15, 2007, 10:32 PM
    I didn't REALIZE that I was feeling my daughter move around until I was 4 months along. The only way to describe what it feels like most will agree is butterflies in your belly. Its kind of weird at first but your body is making so many changes to prepare itself to carry the baby parts will hurt and ache and just feel weird. Definatley uncomfortable compared to what you are used to.
    I don't think it is a good idea to crack your back like your used to doing you don't want to hurt yourself or the baby.
    Your weight is fine as long as you start gaining it of course. My girlfriend got pregnant and had her baby she only weighed 117 at full term. Everyone is built differently.
    Do lift anything heavy or try to use you stomach muscles to help you sit up this can cause early term labor also.

Good luck with the new baby! They are a blessing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful intercourse [ 7 Answers ]

I've been experiencing severe pain during intercourse. I saw my GYN and she did not see anything wrong except a bacterial infection which has since been treated. I also had full STD tests taken and everything was negative. If I feel the interior wall of my vagina, there seems to be a bump where...

Painful Breakup. [ 15 Answers ]

Here's the story, my ex breaks up with me in November, but then tells me the next day it was a mistake, he wants me back and is very sorry. Things went fine until boxing day, I hadn't saw him for about 2 weeks since my grand-father died and I had been busy, we were talkingon Boxing day and he says...

Painful period [ 5 Answers ]

My last 7 periods have been SUPER DUPER PAINFUL so bad that I cry.. I use pain kilers for the last 3 periods but it doesn't help! Could it be me? My friends say that they don't get cramps now that they use the pill but I'm not allowd to

Painful break-up [ 3 Answers ]

Still having a hard time getting this girl out of my head - anymore words of wisdom? There is no going back in this situation... here is my original post - thank you!! Hi everyone - I fell in love with a girl who I was seeing about 6 months - she moved out of town for school, which I know...

Painful break up [ 10 Answers ]

Well this stories a bit long, me and my ex broke up ovr a year ago mutually, you see we were spending too much time together and both our parents didn't approve of this, when we broke up it was horrible, I lost weight, and was depressed and heart broken, after 8months we started talking again, we...

View more questions Search