Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anjeleyez13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Min Pin and her bad pooping habits
    I'm stumped! I have an almost 5 month old Miniature Pinscher female named Layla. She goes to the bathroom outside no problem but sometimes it's a project to get her to poop. I always know she has to go when she continues to eat the grass and bugs and run around hysterically like she's on speed but I could be outside with her for a half hour and she still won't go. It's like she's nervous or obsessed or something. I don't get why she only does it sometimes because other times she goes no problem. Anyone else having this problem?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Normally I suggest exercise to stimulate the body, but it sounds like she is getting plenty. Are you taking her out on a schedule or waiting until she asks to go out? Sometimes you must adjust to the dogs schedule, not try to impose one on the dog. If she isn't ready to go when you take her out, it will be a while.

I can't think of anything there that should help, but you might read through the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251809

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sick Min Pin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old min pin who was fine yesterday but when she got up this morning she did not even want to go outside to use the bathroom and still has not. She just lays around and is very lethargic. What could be wrong. Do pets just have bad days like we do? Thanks for your help. Kathy

Bad habits [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a Romanian and I have a 3 year old son. Last week he stopped wearing pampers and he discovered he has a penis and his kindergarten teachers told me today that he plays with it in front of the other kids. Apparently, he enjoys it. I am... well, hm, not happy let's say. I almost started...

Bad habits of a yellow lab. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1yr old male yellow lab and he has some habits I can not break. 1) he eats poop, I have tried cleaning it up but he gets to it before I do, I have changed his food and tried forbid. 2) he jumps on everyone.its like he is a kangaroo 3) he barks for attention and then when you give it...

My min pin [ 1 Answers ]

My min pin was spayed, she is a year old now, she has lately been acting like she wants to mate with my wife's feet,specifically the toe.there is no blood involved and I asked the vet and she said that this is strange behavior.is it

View more questions Search