Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebearclaire07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Am I pregnant
    I am getting scared because I had sex 2 days before my peiod but I am on my peiod can I still be pregnant?
    I got symptoms being sick and very sore boobs and very bad pains what do I do?
    Please help me
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Yes you can still be pregnant. There are lots of women that have had one more period before they stop altogether during pregnancy. However, the symptoms you have described could also be PMS. From here, you have to go through what I call the waiting game. You have to wait for your next period to see if it is on time or not.

If it is delayed, take an HPT 14 days after the delayed period, using your first morning urine. Or go to the doctor and request a blood test. You really can't tell if you are pregnant until you miss a period :)
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Aug 5, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Well you have a chance of being pregnant any time you have unprotected sex. If your cycle is regular you should not have been fertile. That is not always the case though. Yes you can have your period if you are pregnant. I would wait a week and take a home pregnancy test or go get a blood test done.
    Your period alone along with stress might be causing the other symptoms.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2007, 08:56 PM
    It is possible to get pregnant even when you are not in your fertile days. Not all women are fertile during the same time, some are even fertile during their period.

If you are not pregnant though, I would suggest getting on some form of birth control if you do not want to be a mother yet. While no birth control is 100% effective, it will greatly reduce your chances of getting pregnant :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years and still there has not been any luck but last month when it was time for my period it began 3/10 and it was brown and not heavy at all then I began to bleed but it wasn't heavy so for the next four days I began to spot light brown until it...

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe the last time I got my period was Feb 26. It' now March 31st and I have been feeling since last week that I'm going to get my period but I haven't yet. My lower back hurts, I feel a bit bloated. I took a home pregnancy test on March 27th, it came out negative.I took another one...

Can't get pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my BF for a year now and been having unprotected sex for 4 good months and I can't get pregnant. When I have finished having sex all white stuff comes out of me is this why I can't get pregnant?:confused: Sorry for all the detail please answer asap:) :)

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if I'm pregnant I haven't had my period in 1 month. My nipples hurt! But I have no other symptoms can I be pregnant??

Pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

See I hv done sex unprocted sex with a guy in September mid around 16 or 17 that was my 4 th day of period but we don't hv intercouse will I be pregnant but I had my periods next month that in October will I become pregnant please help

View more questions Search