Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmacelyn Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Losing weight fast
    Does anyone know a diet that is quick and really easy to do? I lost over 1 stone on a soup diet last year but now its summer I don't wnt to eat soup all the time!
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Aug 5, 2007, 02:46 PM
    The specialK diet is good.Eat special k in the morning and at night,but at lunch you can have a normal meal.I make this meal good ,because this is what you look forward to each day.You can have fruit and coffee with your cereal also.The true diet is on the box of cereal.:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I loose my pregnancy weight FAST? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 yrs old and had a baby 6 months ago I gained over 100lbs from my pregnancy and now weigh a wopping 230LBS! And I'm only 5'2". I want to lose all this weight asap and wiling to discipline myself doing it.I'm looking into losing 115lbs, how can I do this fast?:confused:

Loose weight fast [ 6 Answers ]

I've been wanting to loose wieght now for a while. I am 5'1 and weigh 105 pounds. Does anyone have any tips that I can use, to look skinny in 5 weeks, before school!! :eek:

Lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

You know, why is it in the gym... everyone that goes looks as if they shouldn't be there, all these lean and buff people. Well... it doesn't matter because at the end of the day whatever you look like, even attending classe, or your local gym shows that you take pride in your body, take pride in...

I need ways to loose weight . And fast [ 1 Answers ]

Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like I'm gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but don't know how. I don't have a lot of time to...

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

View more questions Search