Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajitsingh1977 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 01:48 AM
    What Kink of medicine is Rivotril ?
    Hi All,
    Can any one tell me What Kink of medicine is Rivotril? Please let me what are its side effects too?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 5, 2007, 01:53 AM
    5 seconds + Google = Your Answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kink in my neck [ 8 Answers ]

I have a kink in my neck that I just can't seem to get rid of. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I might be able to do to help this problem? Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.

Kink in neck [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a minor pain in my neck for the last two or three days then yesterday all of a sudden I could barly hold my head up and the pain is unbearable what is the best ways to get rid of the kink

Kink in neck [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up the other morning with neck pain. I slept good that night and must have put some strain on my neck. I can't seem to get through the day with out wanting to just sit down and cry. I've never had a kink in my neck before. I just can't seen to get rid of the kink or the pain. It is...

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

I take Niastan for chlorestral. My favorite adult beveridge is vodka and grapefruit. I have just heard this combination can have a deleterious effect on my liver. I am talking only about 4-6 drinks weekly. Thanks. Ed

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if its OK to take Hydroxycut with my blood pressure pill Avalide? Thank you :confused:

View more questions Search