Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 8, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    YEPPERS! well guess what i tried talking to my boyfriend like you guys said and i asked him if we are still together and he said im a stuck-up, frEAKY, B!TCH... and i told him that he controlling and demanding and so hes like fine i wont care anymore then... so i said i love you and hes like okay. so i hung up on him! what should i do now?
    Hun, I don't like this guy. Dump is arse and move on. :mad: NOBODY should talk to you like that.

(I just replied to your other post and agreed about taking an apology... but this should be IT. No more abuse. K?)
    donaven2jami Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    My dad was and still is a drug addict. he was for pretty much my whole life. hes been in and out of contact with me for a while now and chooses drugs over me. when i was little i used to stay home alone for a couple days untill my dad got home. every night i would see him with another girl. he has sold and bought drugs in front of me thinking i didnt know what he was doing.(which i did) he has dropped me off at a friends house and say he was going to be back in an hour and show up a couple days later. i grew up faster than a should have because i had to practicly raise myself. i act and look 16 although i am only 12. i was just wondering, should i try to get ahold of him or what? im not really sure what to do anymore.... :( :( :confused: :confused:
    If there is a part of your life that you need to come to terms with and if getting in touch with him will allow you to do this, then I say go for it. However, don't have any hopes or high expectations that things will be different with him. Make sure that this is something that you really want to do and that you are strong enough to deal with what you may see.
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2007, 03:00 PM
    k guys... and we were at the orange county fair and his x-gurl was there and then he kissed me!

but why when she walked by? Is he using me to make her jelouse?

Aug 10, 2007, 03:03 PM
    :( how do I tell him that its over?

I can't its too hard! He's like hipnotizing or something!
    And it'll be really hard on him... :(
    Young-Love Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Aug 10, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Well if your dad is doing something you aren't liking in front of you, get out of that situation. Drugs are illegal!! Plain and simple.
    Don't let him bring you into something like that.. you are young you don't need that kind of infuence. Learn from him though and don't be like him. Also tell him it bothers you and that is not to happen around you. You have two feet and a heart beat... WALK AWAY
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Aug 10, 2007, 04:04 PM
    1. Yes he is trying to make her jelious obviously even you saw that! And 2 just do it ! Call him tell him he doesn't treat you right and you deserve better and you don't want to be with him any more... dont want to take my advise but when like 5 other people on this site and in your actual life tell you to take the hint

Aug 10, 2007, 04:43 PM
    You inno.. and I do take your advice! Its great and it helps me out of lot!

;)
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Aug 11, 2007, 11:51 PM
    I hope it does I wouldent give it unless I thought it could help you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Advised drugs [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out I have add deslexcia manic depression and for my trans isues testrigine harmones after that ill be taking so many drugs ill have trouble walking!! :confused: :( :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What Are Floating Drugs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a third year pharmacy student I wanted to know more about floating drug deliver system,I wanted to know more about te need,types and methodology behind it As I am preparing a project on the same please suggest me sites where I can find matter Thank you Shweta

Illegal drugs [ 17 Answers ]

Why should drugs be ketp illegal

Drugs [ 68 Answers ]

I have just read where Mexico votes to legalize small amounts of cocaine, heroin and marijuana. What are the implications where American citizens cross the boarder and use what is there legal drugs but would then have traces of the drug in their system for drug tests in the US. Since they did...

Calif. Mom uses drugs dad wants custody [ 2 Answers ]

My son and his ex were using drugs. He got cought and has been in a program for 18 months. All of the counseling he has had, has made him realize he does not want drugs in his life. His girlfriend told him she would stop using. Well she got pregnant. She wouldn't go to the doctor until she...

View more questions Search