Ask
    Jwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Painful heel
    44 years old
    Female
    175lbs
    5'8

I have been experiencing sharp heel pains on the right side of my left foot.
    christy9800 Posts: 59, Reputation: 7

Aug 2, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Heel spur
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2007, 12:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by christy9800
    Heel spur
    I agree go see the doctor they can do some x-rays

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings High Heel Sneakers [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the artist of a song called High Heel Sneakers. I know it's by Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rolling Stones but it was a newer version of the song not a old one. You can hear the song by downloading Limewire (its a really good program you get music 100% free) and put in High Heel...

Painful cramps [ 4 Answers ]

I have been getting large clots, when I get my period and the cramps feel more like contractions, rather than cramps and until I pass these large clots the pain does not go away. In facts I have to stop what I'm doing cause I can't moved and all I want to do is cry.:(

Painful fingertips [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 33 year old women who started having tender finger tips(only in 3 fingers & thumb of left hand) 7 days ago. They are a bit warm (no overly though). They are a dull ache when not touching them but pressure (such as typing) increases the discomfort) Approximately 4 days after that I...

Periodic heel pain [ 4 Answers ]

I experience periodic heel pain. It's a sharp peircing pain in the heel of the foot maybe 3 to 4 times a day.

Heel Pain [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A Pain In The Side Of My Heel On My Right Side Of My Heel And It Is Killing Me What Could It Be

View more questions Search