Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    souljah shortay Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Aug 1, 2007, 09:37 AM
    New kittens
    When is it okay to take newborn kittens away from the mother?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Raising A Kitten: Basic Needs of Newborn Kittens
    Check out this website. You shouldn't take newborn kittens away from their mother at any point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kittens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Have 5 Five Week Old Kittens Im Looking After, Or Should I Say My Cat Gypsy Is. Anyway I Was Wondering If U Could Help Me As I Don't Know Much About Kittens Because Ivenever Had A Fmale Cat That's Had Babies. How 2 Feed Them At What Age, When Can They Go 2 Good Homes, When Do I Get There...

2x 16 week kittens [ 2 Answers ]

My youngest of 2 cats (sachi) was killed by a car on Friday, and my mum thought that she would cheer me up with 2 new 16 week kittens, one male one female, reluctantly I took them, they were obviously very nervous and quiet. They were infested with fleas which I have treated them both, and washed...

Kittens [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a six week old kitten and was wondering if I can give it a bath. I know I can't use flea shampoos on her but was wondering if its safe yet to bathe her? She came from a pet store and she smells a little. I used a flea comb on her and wiped her with a damp rag but didn't seem to do...

Kittens [ 5 Answers ]

I recently found a stray cat and 4 kittens under my shed... we have been feeding her and have now moved her inside the shed with her kittens,she is now friendly and very happy.I have not noticed any bowel movements from the kittens and they are 3 weeks old... should I be worried? Kori

Kittens [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my cat gave birth to 6 kittens yesterday at 7.10 am and two were still bourns she in nursing the young very well and she is also looking after her self well. Q. is it o.k for my cat to use the toilet after 30 hours. Q. and do the kittens have fleas as soon as they are born.::confused:

View more questions Search