Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alicia is Tha 1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Should I wait for him or just move on?
    I met this dude in school back in January and he liked me and at first I didn't like him but then all of a sudden I don't know what happened but I fell for him. He asked for my # a few times and then finally I gave it to him. We neva talked on the phone but we texted each other a lot and he told me he really wanted to be with me and I told him that I did too. Well when he kept asking me out and stuff I didn't go for it because I needed some time to think about it (but I didn't tell him that) well in the end of April, he got a girlfriend and now this is July and their still together. I just wish I could have another chance and honestly I don't know if I was wrong because I needed time to think! I don't want them to break up and I wish them the best but if it doesn't work for them then I'm hoping he comes back to me... am I wrong to wait for him or should I just move on since I'm young (17) and I got my whole life ahead of me. And please... I don't need criticism or people tryna judge me because I know I messed up! I need honest advice on wetha I should give up or wait for him.. thnx...
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 29, 2007, 10:35 AM
    I would have to say move on... by chance if his relationship doesn't work out then you can try again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Move on, and know its not really your fault that things didn't work out, because he didn't wait for you either did he?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2007, 01:12 PM
    I'd move on. Don't hold your breath waiting for him. It sounds like he's got other fish to fry right now.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 01:17 PM
    I believe that everything happens for a reason and if a relationship doesn't flesh out all that means is that person was never right for you to begin with.

Your 17 you have everything in front of you. There are plenty of other nice guys out there who would love a shot with someone like you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I wait for him to call/make a move after a break up [ 9 Answers ]

Two months ago I broke with my boyfriend as he said I was just a passing phase for him and that he wasn't too sure if he might take it more seriously later... but till then he wanted to just have a kind of fling sort of thing with me, however I must say he was caring until I simply wrote to him and...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

Should I move on or should I wait? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going on for around 4 months. A couple days ago she told me that she wanted to take a break "for a while". We've always been good to each other and we always have fun together, it's not like we don't enjoy each others company. But recently things have changed a lot....

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

Wait or move on [ 6 Answers ]

Dear experts, This guy and I have been seeing each other for 6 months and as with any relationship, we had a few bits of drama, but never to the point of separation. However, on Friday night, I called him and he was crying because his ex girlfriend had belittled him severely in front of a...

View more questions Search