Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helper05 Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Itching sensation
    What does it mean when one's a** hole itches?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Probably hemorrhoids. Could be pinworms also if the itching is at night.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 12:18 PM
    I agree with j9 and it could also be anal fissures
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Jul 28, 2007, 12:23 PM
    It could be possible if you passed a larger than normal bowel movement and tore your rectal area. The itching you are feeling could be the healing process of the tear. Sorry if that's TMI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burning sensation in right hip [ 5 Answers ]

I have had a burning sensation in my right hip for quite some time, I have not found a doctor that the give me any help. Can anyone help. THANKS.

Weird pregnancy sensation [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 weeks pregnant and I have been feeling weird sensations for 7 weeks now. It feels like a tendon pops to the side or a fish flipping in my stomach and happens when I bend over or turn a certain way. I've been pregnant before and never felt this.

Trition aqua sensation power shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I have a triton power shower that has decided to 'play up' - everything was OK until this morning when my wife used it (yes I know we've all heard that one before!) it was actually a good two to three minutes after she had turned it off and was out of the bathroom it just turned itself on...

Tingling sensation of the heart [ 1 Answers ]

The last couple of nights I have been waking up with a tingling sensation in my heart. Last night the tingling sensation went through to the left left arm. My husband went to the hospital last week with a fluttering heart and was diagnosed with artrial fibrilation last week. I am not sure...

View more questions Search