Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nagana_s Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Is it true that on your birthday in britain, your friends tend to pay everything for
    Is it true that on your birthday in britain, your friends tend to pay everything for you if you go for a meal or a drink?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nagana_s
    Is it true that on your birthday in britain, your friends tend to pay everything for you if you go for a meal or a drink?
    It happens:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a man and a woman ever be true friends? [ 13 Answers ]

To those who are familiar with me, this has nothing to do with my ex or any girls that I dated briefly since, but rather this is a topic that I am pondering and hoping to get the members here to delve into some discussion. I do not think a man and a woman are capable of being friends. Never...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

I tend to create drama I guess [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I love my boyfriend very much an Yes there's a lot of drama in our relationship. With his baby an babies mother. His debt. But I love him. See I can make things seem worse then they are like I make matters worse or ike ill turn a little fight in a big fight an it will be over something so...

View more questions Search