Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammy72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Teenagers rights
    I have a 17 yr. old cousin who came to stay the summer with me. She doesn't want to return home. She has had a rough life and doesn't want to go back to it. She will be 18 on Dec. 21. What rights do we have? We live in Virginia.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jul 25, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Your "rights" and "obligations" are to return her immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For All Teenagers Out There [ 3 Answers ]

After reading a lot of posts from teenagers I felt compelled to pull something together to sort of help, mostly reassure. 1) Teenager years can be awful. Everything is changing and everything is new. Please be easy on yourself all this stuff is new you aren't supposed to have the answer and...

Growth hormones for teenagers [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Justin. I am 14 years of age, and currently standing at about 5 feet and 2 inches. Already going through my growth spurt and at the end of puberty. I am very intent to know if there are any hormones to help me boost my height. Now for the average american white male, usually...

Should teenagers get married ? [ 8 Answers ]

My question is :should teenagers get married ? I think they should not.I need reasons why they should not get maried. Thanks

Whey protein for teenagers [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I'm starting to lift weights. So I bought this protein supplement from EAS and it has Casein, Whey Protein, and Soy Protein and it's a powder that you mix with any drink. Anyway, it says don't take if you're under 18 but 2 of the pharmacists said that it's all right to take...

Teenagers. So tired. [ 1 Answers ]

Why do teenagers like to get lots of sleep?

View more questions Search