Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hettie Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jul 19, 2007, 04:04 PM
    am i mad or what?
    [F][F]Ok here goes I was with my ex for 2 years and we split up 15 weeks ago, he met someone else last weekend and I accept that and wish him every happiness. However I still love him and feel it would be cheating on him if iI met someone new despite it being obvious due to new girlfriend he not want me. He has told new girlfriend that I am a very good pal and he will never stop doing things for me < she knows am his e x>. Am iI total mad it hard to hate someone who was never bad to tyou in relationship and still continues to be so nice afterwards. His reason for leavibng was simply he was fed up and unhappy but nothing bad happened between us and we would always be friends. I thought it was just a line but he does still do stuff for me but only if I ask too be honest he doesn't volunteer unless like I have said in previous posting you count call if you need me. So am I mad to tink the way I do.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 19, 2007, 04:09 PM
    I think he just wants to try out other girls.
    If he had such a good relationship with you why would he breakup saying he was fed up and unhappy. Makes no sense to me. Hes probably just seeing if he can get better with another person and if not come back to you. That's my guess. Only time well tell.
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 19, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Yea I agree with skript,but you shouldn't feel mad towards him if he never treated you bad and still treats you good.It will only make the pain last longer and you will only feel a lot worse.Sounds like you should go out and have some fun,maybe not with guys unless you want to,but just things to distract yourself from him.It sounds like the no contact approch may or may not work here,because he obvisully still likes you as well if he was to be there for you still.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Leave him alone and get yourself back to reality. You should be working on yourself and leaving him alone.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 20, 2007, 06:03 AM
    I would leave him alone for good. I truly believe you will never move on if you guys keep in contact. I think you are living on false hope that he will come back to you. And I think he does things for you to either keep his foot in door in case this new girl doesn't work out or he feels guilty. Heal yourself, then find someone who can do things for you and also care for you the way you should be cared for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I should be mad of forget about it. [ 3 Answers ]

In high school I moved my senior year to a new school and met this guy. He's was the most caring and understanding person in the world, literally. I fell in love with him the first day we hung out together, he never had a girlfriend I never really had a boyfriend so it was sort of new to us. I was...

This is making me mad! [ 5 Answers ]

I had an Ex boyfriend who left me for someone else. I had just started College, I wasent aware of this at the time, I had found out from his sister what was going on. Well I moved on and got my degree. Thing are going really good for me now, I couldn't be more happier. The only thing is. He has...

I am Mad! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem w/ my mom she shows favortism towards her grandchildren! If I ask her she acts as if I am in the wrong. She also does little things to put one of my kids down.And she is always trying to find excuses to get mad at me. I am sick of her mean ways. Please Help I need some advice....

Was she mad at us? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Shih tzu that I have had since she was 14 months old. We are her third home and final! I regularly have her groomed and have had her shaved a couple of times this summer and she does fine. This time she came home and peed on the bed! She has never done this before and I am...

Just mad at Dell [ 3 Answers ]

Not really anything anyone can do, but I am just so mad. Dell was suppose to have someone to my office yesterday, well they called, couldnot make it to last night, they would come to my house. Then they called, could not make it, they would be at my office this morning. Now they called...

View more questions Search