Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeshard123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 12:01 PM
    FriendShip is slowley falling. Support is needed :(
    OK

I'm 14 and I'm a boy. My best friend asked me to come with him to some baseball game that these kids and some adults are going to have at some park. I said sure ill go. (there was 2 of these games and we went to both). Just to put out. I knew him for almost 8 years and some reason he can't sleep over my house but he can sleep over others. This game will be held on Friday. Yesterday he told me that he won't be able to give me a ride due to the fact he is sleeping over another friends house on Thursday then from there going to the game.

He won't give me a valid reason to why he can't or won't sleep over. He is my best friend and I am his. Idk Do you guys consider us bestfriends still?

And for another question. Should I go to the game? Be honest . Thanks
    lifeshard123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Help plzz
    chris_in_orbit Posts: 21, Reputation: 8

Jul 11, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Um, not to be extremely forward but is this an interacial friendship? I had this problem when I was younger and this guy I considered my best friend could never sleep over my house and it bugged me silly. For one thing I could sleep at his house but not vice versa. He could also sleep over at other friend's houses.
    If that's not the problem maybe he just has a huge crush on you and feels awkward staying at your house because of these feelings... kidding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a friendship goes to far [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone think that it's normal for a married man who's 35 to have a frienship with a 20 year old co worker girl for them to text page one another and call each other, also when the wife goes to the job and then she sees his wife and she gets very upset and storms out of the job and slams her...

What do I do about a competing friendship? [ 3 Answers ]

My friends and I get along well it seems, but we are in a constant silent competition. Someone always has to be better at anything we do. We don't play sports or anything, mainly just online games. It's getting to the point where we feel worthless if we aren't the best or among the best. It also...

Friendship questions [ 8 Answers ]

Hi before I start I will say that I don't know what catogery to put this in because it is a mixture so I put it in here as we are both teens - I am 14 he is 19. Please can a mod/admin whatever move it if its in wrong area. Basically one of the people at school I get on quite well with - it...

Should I Risk A Friendship? [ 15 Answers ]

I just finished my senior year of high school and have been best friends with this AMAZING guy since I was in elementary school. We developed strong feelings for each other and decided to take a risk(on our strong friendship) and see if dating could work. At first, it was going great until I...

Friendship and problems. [ 3 Answers ]

My best friend is Aphroditi. We've been best friends with her for almost 2 years. SHe knows this girl Alexandra since they were kids. Afro hates Alex because she thinks she's a . Actually she's not. We talk on msn and she's very kind and I really like her. In break whenever me and Alexandra talk,...

View more questions Search