Ask
    Lcuevas86 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 10:35 AM
    How Do I Give my baby's Father Full custody
    I want to give my baby's dad full custody of our baby. What do I need to do
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Does the father want full custody? If so, just hand the baby to him. If he's on the birth certificate, there is no need to do anything formally. If he's not on the because then he may need to file a petititon in court to be apointed the child's guardian or parent.
    Lcuevas86 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 11:25 AM
    How doI Give my baby's father full custody
    Thank you for the answer on my first question.. I'm moving put of the country if I give him the baby will he need to for anything that he does

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I ask for full custody? [ 51 Answers ]

My son is 3 months. I was never married to his father. His father has 4 felonies and a criminal record that is 35 pages long. He has had an addiction to cocaine since he was 19 and he is now 31. Since I have known him he has not been clean for more than 3 months. He has been through rehab at...

My baby's father [ 6 Answers ]

Will Jonathan alexander garcia come back for me and his baby? Am I going to have a baby?:(

Baby's father and I disagreeing [ 22 Answers ]

My baby's father is giving me hell because I won't name the baby after him, but I'm being nice enough to choose to give him his last name, because I am 6 months pregnant and he hasn't given me a single dollar since I been pregnant. He's been on and off jobs, he hasn't provided for anything I don't...

Full custody of my son [ 1 Answers ]

Just this last Monday the 19 of march me and my ex-husband was suppose to go to court to0 change custody but guess what really happened my ex-husband didn't show and they referred it to the friend of the court now since my son has lived at my home for 2 1/2 yrs. Now my ex husband hasn't seen my son...

Boyfriend wants to be my baby's father [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ohio and my baby's father has not even been around even for the pregnancy. My boyfriend wants to be the baby's father but we do not know how to go about it. I know he can't just sign the birth certificate. How do we go about the adoption so he can legally be my baby's father?

View more questions Search