Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skretss Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Piping
    I would like to get the diagram and parts required for a deepwell water system with a pressurized tank. What do I need to get started?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 9, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skretss
    I would like to get the diagram and parts required for a deepwell water system with a pressurized tank. what do i need to get started?
    In my area we have mostly shallow well sprinkler systems however I've put up a diagram of a solar,(you would use electricity for power) deep well system with a bladder tank. Perhaps one of the other experts can add some more. Regards, Toim

Jul 9, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1
    In my area we have mostly shallow well sprinkler systems however I've put up a diagram of a solar,(you would use electricity for power) deep well system with a bladder tank. Perhaps one of the other experts can add some more. Regards, Toim

THanks TOIM. I'll try to enlarge the drawing to read the parts of the diagram. Your input is very much appreciated.

Jul 9, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1

THanks TOIM. I'll try to enlarge the drawing to read the parts of the diagram. Your input is very much appreciated. In any case, what type of pump is best suitable for a deep well system?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 05:50 PM
    This page may give you some ideas to help your project

Solar Ray: Dankoff Solar Glossary of Alternative Energy Terms

If this helps please let me know

Jul 9, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by biggsie
    This page may give you some ideas to help your project

Solar Ray: Dankoff Solar Glossary of Alternative Energy Terms

If this helps please let me know

biggsie... I think this is more thank I expected to know. Thank you very much. I will keep on reading the material for my project. Again I appreciate your input.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burying Chiller Piping [ 1 Answers ]

We are having an issue with a certain chiller pipe eroding due to soil conditions we are replacing this pipe and I am curious as to whether anyone might provide me with a solution for protecting the tubing from the underground elements. Here are the specifics; piping = 2" copper, ground type =...

Chasing copper piping [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sink copper pipes into brick walls, do they need protection.

Lead piping [ 6 Answers ]

I think I have lead piping in my bathroom. Wanted to know if I could used a compression fitting to do a lead to copper joint. And does anyone know if I could use normal copmression fittings on the lead pipe because I want to add a valve.

Gas piping upgrade [ 6 Answers ]

I am consider installing a tankless water heater. The gas line that goes to my current hot water tank is a 1/2 inch galvanized drop from a 3/4 line in the attic. This 3/4 line seems to come off a reducer coupling from the main supply line that is at least a 1.4 inch size. The unit I am considering...

Basement bathroom piping [ 3 Answers ]

I’m planning to ad a bathroom in my basement. The house was built in 1999 and the builder installed the piping in the concrete basement floor. There is a 4“ pipe for the toilet, and two 2” pipes for a shower and sink. These three pipes extend out of the floor about 18”. There is a vent pipe...

View more questions Search