Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JeffStar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 04:33 PM
    My girlfriend wants to be pregnant?
    I have a problem.. my girlfriend wants a baby,
    I told her I'll consider it when we're financially stable. I'm starting to think she might think that I don't love her, so when she goes off to college this fall her attention might be redirected to someone else. I need some advice, I really love her.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2007, 05:55 PM
    If College is on her mind , hopefull she realizes maybe not good time for baby, One will be neglected, Both need 100%.
    Both could be done, would be tough.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jul 8, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Talk to her about it. Tell her much you love her and how much you want to see her graduate college. Explain to her that you only want what's best for her and your future children and you want to be able to give them everything they need. She's not looking at the long term effects of this, maybe you can point it out to her.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 06:16 PM
    The very fact that you have to ask should tell you this isn't a good situation. But forget about you and forget about her, how unfair is it to a child that didn't ask for this do be brought up in a world with two parents who were not ready, were not financially stable and who did not have the time at this point in their lives to commit to a child. I have no doubt you love your girlfriend, she may love you, but neither of you seem share this love for this child if you can bring it into the world when your not available to commit to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my girlfriend pregnant? I need to know. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex nine days ago and the condom broke. Six days after that she had cramps as if she were going to start her period. She was supposed to start 8 days after we had sex, but it's been nine days and she still hasn't had it. She has had cramps for four days now. Do these cramps...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Could my girlfriend be pregnant. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I am so nervous that I needed to get some information. My girlfriend has not had her period in two weeks. She is irregular, and had a light 2-day period and that was it. It has been the second month, and am getting nervous. She complains that she feels that a muscle is being pulled in her...

Is my girlfriend pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Last firday, the 11th, me and my girl-friend were playing around and I kind of fingered her, but I didn't go in the vaginal opening, I think I had some pre- on my finger and now we're both really scared that she's pregnant. My girlfriend says that her nipples have been swollen recently and its only...

Is My GirlFriend Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all I just wanted to ask a question because me being a guy I am clueless to pregnancy. Me and my girlfriend of 2 years finally had sex and yes I did use a condom but lately she's been sick and all. She's been eating a lot, she vomits frequently, she got dizzy and passed out once, and she went...

View more questions Search