Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arnold strong Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Ex contacts me for her own gain!
    Me and my ex split up and she started dating a friend of the family that I knew! I bascially told her to leave me alone as she kept calling and txtin but she just wanted to be friends with me and felt a little guilty I recon! I told her it was all or nothing with me!! She chose the nothing! GOOD! Then last week she emails me asking if I wanted to buy baseball tickets from her as she had some spare to the game she was going to! She didn't state to go with her but she also asked me how I felt now and what I had been up2! She has also been in contact with another family member recently! All to strange for me I don't get her actions or why she won't let me live my life when I've told her!! Is it just the guilt??
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Sounds like she just wants to keep in touch. She may need to use you for something someday. Turn the tables, next time she ask if you want to buy something , tell her no, but you will take them for free. If she texts you ask her if she wants to do your laundry, wash your car, walk your dog etc... maybe she will get the hint that way. If she was sorry for the way she treated you she would just say so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Every time I try to move on he contacts me [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all. I dated a guy about 18 months ago it all seemed to go very well, I guess we both fell quickly and it was lots of chatting etc. we Lived away from each other 100miles but met up at weekeends and have a lot in common He pulled away stating reasons of getting on track with his life...

Contacts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old and my parents think Im mature enough to handel contacts, but I have an astigmatism and I know there are contacts for that but what are they exactly and what does the doctor do when you go to get them? Also I have black hair and pretty dark brown eyes and I wanted to get...

Colored Contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm thinking about getting colored contacts maybe dark green or blue but my skin tone is like a natural tan but a bit darker but I don't want any fake looking contacts that makes it look obvious that it's not my natural eye color. I'm not into copying celebrities but I liked Vanessa William's...

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

View more questions Search