Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irishmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Toilet tank willnot fill
    Thanks to two kids, the toilet was clogged. We used a plunger to unclog the toilet, but the tank emptied and willnot fill up with water. Any ideas?:eek:
    maint1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Turn the water back on. :D If that is not it look in your tank and push the big black ball down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet tank will not fill with water [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, When flushing the toilet, the bowl is full with water but the tanks is empty. When releasing the lever to flush the toilet neither the water in the bowl is released or does the tank fill with water, can you please advise what is causing this and how I can fix this trouble bymyself. ...

My toilet won't fill up? [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterdαy my pipes were frozen αnd thαnk-you Tom the heαt tαpe worked! However now my toilet won't fill up.. whαt to do now?

Toilet won't fill up [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help please! My toilet won't fill up, it's quite a new toilet and has the push button flush on the top of the tank, I can't get the top off to look inside to see what the problem is can anyone inform me what the problem may be and how to remove the top?

Toilet won't fill up [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help please! My toilet won't fill up, it's quite a new toilet and has the push button flush on the top of the tank, I can't get the top off to look inside to see what the problem is can anyone inform me what the problem may be and how to remove the top?

New toilet bowl doesn't fill up [ 1 Answers ]

We just put in a new Kohler (one piece) toilet. It has the large flapper in the tank for supposedly better flushing. However, the flapper is on a raised assembly that when flushed only uses half the water in the tank. Here are my questions: 1. The water level in the bowl in only in the bottom...

View more questions Search