Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eira Posts: 28, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 2, 2007, 03:04 AM
    Omega 3 made me stink
    Hello, I have been taking omega 3 three times a day and now my vagina smells bad like after I wash for about 15 or 5 minutes. I have taken omega3 before but once a day , it says in the bottle from 1 to 3 pills a day so now I went for 3. has this ever happened to any one? And if it has what to do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Stop taking it. You can get the same benefit from eating natural foods. Google omega-3 to see just what you have to eat to receive the same benefits. Here in Ontario, we can buy egss that have omego-3, salmon has omega-3.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Google up worlds healthiest foods this list all the vitamins and nutrients in foods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dogs stink! [ 31 Answers ]

Hello fellow dog lovers, I have a pair of 7 year old Pekingnese dogs that I got from the SPCA last June. They have dry skin and do the itchy-scratchy thing that we are still trying to diagnose. Just finished the special super-expensive prescription dog food only 6 week trial, etc. Although...

Omega 3 Fish oil [ 2 Answers ]

Is this really good for you and can it help you lose weight?

Finding Big O, theta, omega, little-o and little-w [ 1 Answers ]

f(n) = n / log n g(n) = log n (log (log n) ) all logs are base 2 the question is, is f(n) element of Ω (g(n)) f(n) element of O (g(n)) f(n) element of Θ (g(n)) f(n) element of w (g(n)) ...

Stink in bathroom [ 7 Answers ]

Our bathroom has a foul odor coming from it. We have done all the required troubleshooting that we know of. We have no clog or hair in drain but asmell is coming from under the sink. It's almost like it is in the cabinet below the sink. We are on a slab and have pulled the shelf up and nothing is...

View more questions Search