Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kattygirl Posts: 131, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Omega 3 Fish oil
    Is this really good for you and can it help you lose weight?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kattygirl
    Is this really good for you and can it help you lose weight?
    Omega 3 fish oil is great, it benefits the heart and fish which is a great source of protein has this, fish like mackerel, salmon, tuna, sardines, herring are good choices, Omega is also in walnuts, canola oil, and flaxseeds. There really is no one thing that will be the thing to use to lose weight fast. Eating fish is a great start but it take a overall good, healthy, natural, lowfat, low sugar, low sodium, whole grain diet, with fruits and veggies to help you really lose weight, along with a good exercise program.;)
    Apple001 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Omg lol I took this 2. It was like drinking oil really but it's good for you! I heard it also benefits the skin!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil Burner still dripping.Oil Co. Tricks.fear for 3 dogs lives [ 8 Answers ]

That 1 you see as a response to my boiler question was to redirect my boiler question to heating and cooling. Please refer to boiler burner dripping below. Still need an answer as am not willing to have the tricky oil companies service my problem after causing it. They want to see more dollars...

My Oil burning boiler deloped an oil drip. [ 1 Answers ]

My oil burning boiler developed a drip. I recently had my boiler inspected for rust on the exterior. A sticker on the unit housing was charred and the burning area seemed rusty. I had gone a year saving money by allowing the unit to run only when I needed a shower or wash something in warm. I saved...

Beta Fish [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I got Beta just like this one, 1 week ago, his a cute little Beta Fish! I would like to know what kind of water does he need, for his little aquarium, for the moment I but at W-Mart a gallon of drinking water is that good? I would like to know, Any comments? OK here is my Beta Fish!

Commercial oil-based v.s artist's oil paint [ 1 Answers ]

I am painting on interior brick, already painted with oil-base commercial and wish to use commercial oil-base paint because I think it is more durable than artist's paints, i.e. dusted, perhaps even washed. Is there something I can use to thicken it, thus allowing it to work more like artist's...

View more questions Search