Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amitk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Is she pregnant
    Me and my g/f had sex.. 15 days ago... and after having sex one day later she had her period... I didn't eajculate in her... but still I have a feeling.. something might have dropped in... not sure... how long does it take to get to know... that she is pregnant... or how can I assure that she is not getting pregnant.. she says she's 100% that she is not pregnant.. but am worried...
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Just prior to menstruation, this is a safe time as well as you not ejaculating inside her-I highly doubt that she is pregnant.
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Jun 26, 2007, 06:09 AM
    If she knows her cycle and had a regular period the day after you had sex, she isn't pregnant. However, the only way to make sure that a girl doesn't get pregnant is to use contraception at all times - and pulling out before you ejaculate is NOT a reliable method of birth control!
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jun 26, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Womem can get pregnant from precum, so you need to use contraception. Pulling out is not a method of birth control! If she had her period on time then she won't be pregnant, but if it was 15 days ago she could take a pregnancy test. If not, wait until she is due her next period and if she doesn't get it, test again. Testing is the only way to check accurately for pregnancy.
    alkaline Posts: 61, Reputation: 20

Jun 26, 2007, 07:47 AM
    It is very unlikely that she is pregnant. That wasn't a particularly fertile time for her in her cycle, and she has already had a period since then. It sounds like she isn't having any symptoms of pregnancy (otherwise she wouldn't tell you she is 100% sure she isn't). Also, you didn't ejaculate inside of her, so will also make it less likely. If she misses her next period or is late, take a test, but I doubt that will happen.

But, dude, seriously... remember how you feel right now. Please. Are you scared? Nervous? Totally freaking out at the prospect of being a father or having to make a decision on what to do if she is pregnant?

Remember this!! Learn from this!! Please!! Always use a condom, but take this opportunity to talk to your girlfriend about using a second form of protection! She can get on the pill or the patch or that new ring thing, there are shots, she has so many options. If she can't talk to her doctor about this for some reason, there are many Family Planning Clinics that she can go to.

Condoms don't work 100% of the time, nothing is fool proof. So use two things so you have a back up!

Just please remember this feeling so there isn't a next time!
    Soph_E Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Think about if if her p-time was getting close activity in that area can trigger it sooner. Think about a balloon ready to pop and you wacking at it... kind of that simple. No worries me and mine sex many times always condom never problem. She's fine in my opinion but I remember having the same thing happen and worrying about itall month-- next month I was late but it was BECAUSE I was worrying. Don't think anything of it, don't worry-- only time you should worry is if next month it doesn't come at all. I think you're fine just continue being careful.
    jainaproudmore123 Posts: 10, Reputation: -4

Jul 25, 2007, 01:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amitk
    me and my g/f had sex..15 days ago...and after having sex one day later she had her period....i didn't eajculate in her....but still i have a feeling..something might have dropped in...not sure...how long does it take to get to know...that she is pregnant...or how can i assure tht she is not getting pregnant..she says she's 100% tht she is not pregnant..but am worried....
    You are an idiot. A girl who period after the day she have sex are sure to be not pregnant. You know why, its because her ovum which is suppose to join with your sperm is out with her period the next day. So, how is it possible for her to pregnant?

Jul 25, 2007, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jainaproudmore123
    You are an idiot. A girl who period after the day she have sex are sure to be not pregnant. You know why, its because her ovum which is suppose to join with your sperm is out with her period the next day. So, how is it possible for her to pregnant?

Actually that is not true. For many people it can be different. Also many people still get their period while pregnant.

For some all eggs they have are dispensed the day their period starts or throughout the cycle but for others the egg is not dispensed until the week afterward... and since sperm can live inside someone for days on end there is a likely hood that the sperm united with an egg after her cycle ended.

Only time will tell.

Jul 25, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Yet I've used a condom with mine many times and protection has proved to work. Trust me I've freaked out before to but just be calm and only start getting scared if you know. Not just if you're worried.
    jainaproudmore123 Posts: 10, Reputation: -4

Jul 26, 2007, 04:28 AM
    I don't know maybe you are right.:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Trying to get pregnant :) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 24 years old a mother of a 8 year old girl I have been trying to get pregnant Me and my fiancé don't use protection never have I got a HSG done like 2 years ago and found out that one of my tubes were blocked has anyone had that happen and ever got. Pregnant... and also we just did a...

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or not. I have taken pregnancy tests at home and they were negative, but my breasts have enlarged greatly, use the bathroom more, have had a missed period, and have had other things going on. My last period ended X-Mas eve and then 2 weeks later I started...

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old. Been having pretty normal cycles. I had my period on feb 4 and got off feb 10. Me and my husband had unprotected sex on the 12 of feb.he did pull out. Are the chances of me being pregnant high. On the 18 of feb I had a little bit of blood and cervical mucous when I whipped....

View more questions Search