Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    copper43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Yellow football shaped pill
    I found some yellow,football shaped pills at my moms. They have AP0 on one side and L40 on the other side. What are these and what are these and what are they for?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2007, 01:18 PM
    The pill you took from your Mother's is a Lisinopril Tablet. Most likely 40 mg. LISINOPRIL (Prinivil®, Zestril®) is an antihypertensive (blood pressure lowering agent) known as an ACE inhibitor. Lisinopril controls high blood pressure (hypertension) by relaxing blood vessels; it is not a cure. High blood pressure levels can damage your kidneys, and may lead to a stroke or heart failure. Lisinopril also helps to treat patients with heart failure (heart does not pump strongly enough). Generic lisinopril tablets are available.

If you think about taking this, there are some serious side effects that have been known to happen. Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
    •decreased amount of urine passed
    •difficulty breathing, or difficulty swallowing
    •dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting spells
    •fast or uneven heart beat, palpitations, or chest pain
    •fever or chills
    •numbness or tingling in your fingers or toes
    •skin rash, itching
    •swelling of your face, lips, or tongue

But take the pill back - so your Mother can take it at her next scheduled time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How has Islam shaped in the you.S. [ 1 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

Yellow pill [ 6 Answers ]

I have a yellow oval pill that has 650 on one side and W O on it and I'd like to know what it is

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

What is this pill? It is yellow and oval. [ 3 Answers ]

What is this pill? It is yellow and oval. On one side it says 36/01. The other side has a v shaped symbol mixed with a check.

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search