Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awhite711 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 05:28 PM
    How has Islam shaped in the U.S.
    What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?
    laura michener Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 03:43 PM
    What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Islam [ 2 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

Islam [ 14 Answers ]

I am in a World REligion class in college and the professor says that the religion of Islam is actually a peaceful religion. However, many of my classmates argue that it is terroristic in nature because of their belief in martyrdom(?). You know the saying "Kill the infadels." This seems to...

I need to Build A mini L shaped Wet Bar [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine just bought a new house in Charlotte, and he was looking to build a new mini L shaped bar in his basement. All the instructions on how to do this cost money, and I was just wondering if there was anybody that had instructions on how to do this for free!! It would be greatly...

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States? [ 3 Answers ]

Red elipse shaped bumps on neck and chest and some on stomach [ 1 Answers ]

I have these red elipse shaped bumps on my neck, chest and stomach and I can't figure out what they are. . HELP.

View more questions Search