Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lothario Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Lack of sexual desire
    My partner has a lower libido than mine and we just don't get around to having intercourse often how can I improve our sexual life?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2007, 12:14 AM
    You might start by clicking on the following link and checking out the sites and see what they have to say.

increase sex drive - Google Search

That is just one idea.

It might be good if you could provide some more information as far as what is happening in each of your lives is concerned to better answer your question. It may be more than just a lower libido that is contributing to the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lack of money, lack of job, banging my head against a brick wall it seems. [ 8 Answers ]

OK, this has been going on for over 6 months now and I need for it to end... ive not done anything and neither has he, but I am finding it very hard to get a job, the last job I had six months ago was temp,they let me go after a month being there. I have been trying hard to get work, as of yet its...

Strategy on rekindling interest and desire in a former mate. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everybody, and thanks for stopping in to read this. It's probably not unlike many topics you have read on the subject, and I have read a few of them as well. First let me make it clear I am a student of DYD and SoSuave and LoveTactics and I do have a basic understanding of the principles of...

Desire to terminate live in relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Currently, I am living with a man in a home (the only name on the lease is mine and he moved in at least one year after I first signed my contract). We were planning to marry but it has become increasingly obvious to me that this is NOT going to work. I have told him on several occasions that...

Drastically different levels of desire [ 10 Answers ]

Perhaps someone else know what I'm feeling here… What do you do when you and your spouse have drastically different levels of sexual desire? In recent years, my wife has developed a very “take it or leave it” kind of attitude towards sex. Weeks go by where she has just no interest. She’s more...

View more questions Search