Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cooneyberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Electrical Panel
    How many watts can go on a circuit that is 2 x 20 = 40 amps?
    Washington1 Posts: 798, Reputation: 36

Jun 20, 2007, 10:41 PM
    4800w
    Note: This is not a 40amp circuit
    What are you planning?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Main Electrical Panel [ 1 Answers ]

We want to add a deck off our master bedroom. The main electrical box/outside will have to be away from the house it will be in the way. There is no where to move it on the back of our house, too many windows and doors. Were can we move it? How far? Can we attach to a pole, garage, or a shed? We...

Moving Main Electrical Panel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All You Very Helpful People I Am Wanting To Move My Main Electrical Panel Literally Around A Corner Less Than 1' Away Any Suggestions? Thanks Marianne

Electrical panel [ 2 Answers ]

Please give me details of electrical panels-forms1,2,3 as per british standards

Adding a electrical sub panel [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to add a attached garage with an adjoining workshop. My main pane has no open slots, my question is can I connect to the main wires coming into the panel, and go to a sub panel with a 50amp breaker. If so what size/length wire do I use? Thanks Joel . Email [email protected]

Question about an electrical panel [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the plannnig stage of a basement remodel. I checked the breaker box and found that I have 2 circuits currently in the basement. One is for 8 overhead lights and one is for 4 GFI outlets located around the basement. My question is, there are 5 open slots in the panel that I could use...

View more questions Search