Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fierroa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 09:07 PM
    So a pr bond will release the person that is in jail with no bail no cost?
    A pr bond is an agreement in way the person that's in jail will be released right then and there with no cost and no bail?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2010, 09:59 PM

Hello f:

Yup.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 10:15 AM

pr = Personal Recognizance and requires no bond money to be put up for the person to get out of jail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash missing from wallet after release from jail... [ 5 Answers ]

My uncle was release from jail on a probation violation (bench warrant). Upon release from jail he was given a plastic sealed bag withhis personal effects. He was not given the ba until the Sherrif drove him in a seemingly private/personal vehicle and was about to get out of car, thus not in front...

Bail and release [ 1 Answers ]

IS it true that if you paid bail and have an active warrantthat if you are not picked up within 72 hours for the current facility your in now they have to release you?

Probation and Jail release? [ 3 Answers ]

I just had a few questions I can't seem to get answered any where else. My husband was put in jail on Sept 12 2008 for a probation Violation (Positive urine) For marijuana. He had a sentence of 18 months his probation would have been up in 4 months. We live in Bedford county Pennsylvania. My...

Bail bond [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am from Florida and I just found out I have a warrant for my arrest I am going to turn myself in , but can I post my own bail at a bailbondmans before going to the sheriff office or can the bailmans turn me in with out been arrested

Abused / Tied to Bail Bond [ 2 Answers ]

:( I am in a abusive relationship with my boyfriend and I live in FL. How can I leave him and not get my bail bond revoked since he signed it so I can get out.

View more questions Search