Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    semajerry123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 08:42 PM
    My 2 month old baby
    My 2 month old baby has a black spot in the middle of his tongue for a week should be worried
    seradee Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Dec 7, 2007, 02:34 AM
    Yes! I don't remember what it is called, but I know that it is a painful spot like an ulcer its from the baby's bottle --take him to the doctor immediately or it will get worse!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I feed my 6 month old baby girl? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know if my baby girl is eating good. This is what she eats : 8-9 6ounze bottles of powder milk 2 3ounze plates of rice cereal 2- cans of fruit (gerber) Some of my food as well like rice, banana, bread ,soup What do you think!!

How to straigthen the legs of my 14 month old baby? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My 14 month old son walks very well but he has curved legs. Can you give any advise on what to do to make them straight? Please help.:)

Beautiful four month old baby girl [ 12 Answers ]

I live in a small town in Tennessee, and one of the "fun" things is the fair. Well I want to put my little girl, whom is 4 months old, in the baby show. I know quite a few people that are doing it too and they have went out and bought or ordered really froo-froo dresses. My question is do you...

My two month old baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We a have a two month old baby and she has all of sudden developed a black spot on her tongue which appeared a week ago... what could it be?

Feeding a 6 month old baby girl [ 1 Answers ]

My baby girl has been eating cereal for about a month now. I introduced veggies a week ago and now some fruit. How much should I feed her? She is a healthy eater. Can someone provide me with a typical eating menu plan?:) :)

View more questions Search